I Pet My Cat At Least 101 Times A Day.

Discussion in 'Pets and Animals' started by Jimbee68, May 16, 2021.

1. Jimbee68

Jimbee68 Member

I got my two sisters kitties in 2013. They are rescue cats. And they get along surprisingly well together now, which is rare for cats. (Cats are solitary hunters.)

Anyway, one of my cats is an obese white cat. She rarely cleans herself, and she likes rolling around in her own filth. So people hesitate to pet her.

But I was just thinking recently, that is unfair to her. So when I am going to wash my hands anyway, like after I use the facilities or take out the garbage, I pet her.

And I do it 101 times. You know I have noticed frustration on the cats' part when people pet them. They never get petted as much as they'd like. Think about it, please. 101 seems fair to me. It's not as much as you think. If each pet lasts about a second, if not less, it shouldn't take longer than a minute or two.

Thoughts? Further advice? :)

2. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Pussies must be petted regularly, and exercised, but they require a scratching post, for scratching that itch, or they destroy the furniture!