I Orgasm during sleep

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Candybuttons, Apr 28, 2018.

1. ryanmem

ryanmem Members

I’ve woken up with my dick hard and the tip wet from a dream feels pretty good...crazy part is that the dreams I’ve had are with females I would never think of sexually just pure random that I never thought I would think of them in anyway shape or form I guess that’s what’s made it hot? I guess lol

2. jakke1313

jakke1313 Members

My wet dreams have slowed down as i got older but at 51 i still have them

3. Haze_1580

Haze_1580 Members

Totally normal. They are called noctural emissions.

4. magzine2

magzine2 Banned

men have wet dreams in their early teenage years.i never had a wet dream.probably because i masturbated so much and never had a surplus of spunk!

5. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Members

I have some "kind of" wet dream once in a while but I don't orgasm while I'm sleeping. I just wake up horny from the dream

6. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I think I've had one when I was a teen and woke up during the big O. The dream was being jacked off on an airplane by this girl I knew in high school.

7. magzine2

magzine2 Banned

yes,your body seems to take over and if you havent masturbated to empty your balls,nature seems to want to do it for you.nature has made all men masturbators.i never had a wet dream!

bigredinmass likes this.
  8. erofant

erofant Members

I still have it happen occasionally, and it wakes me up. Wet & sticky. Incidentally - it's possible to masturbate without knowing you're doing it while you're sleeping. Not planned or even well done, but nonetheless effective. We men grab ourselves while we sleep and don't even know it. Maybe women do too??

Comic85 likes this.
  9. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Is there training for how to get this to happen to me?
    Seems like it would save me a lot of time.

Micheal9 likes this.
  10. erofant

erofant Members

Angela - No training that I've ever heard of. It just happens while you're dreaming and asleep. Sleeping masturbation happened to me once. No "official" grip - just rubbing. Strange way to wake up!!!!

Angela36 likes this.
  11. Kinkinmb

Kinkinmb Members

Used to have them all the time until I hit 40.
    Then every once and a while. Now it is very rare that I have one.

12. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I must be unusual. I have never experienced an orgasm during sleep. I have no memory of ever having a wet dream even as a child. I have dreams where I am involved in intercourse but before the climax the dream fades or I wake up. I do not remember any dreams in detail. I just know there was a sexual encounter. There has never been any evidence of semen being expelled from my penis when I awaken.

13. Yes.
    I usually have hands free non ejaculatory otostate orgasms. I'm practicing semen retention.
    I often wake up having a dry orgasm and feel my prostate vibrating

14. CandyCane1990

CandyCane1990 Members

In my experiences, don't have sex or masturbate for a few days

Angela36 likes this.
  15. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

Ive tried by abstaining for 80+ days and it never happened for me.

Maybe if one had an understanding and sensual lover, they would like to help you achieve one.

Angela36 likes this.
  16. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Hehe, sadly if that's all it took I would have orgasmed in my sleep many, many times.

Micheal9 likes this.
  17. erofant

erofant Members

^^^^ Me too, Angela!! At one point in time, I'd have been changing the sheets constantly. Wife and I are better now!!!

Angela36 likes this.
  18. curiousgeorge

curiousgeorge Senior Member

I've experienced it, but not all that frequent, with no real rime or rhyme to it, except it does seem to have some correlation with the amount of orgasms one has on purpose over a given period of time.
    Sure makes for a mess in the skivvies, if it isn't stopped in time. Meaning that it will usually wake me up, right before the actual ejaculation and I am able to stop it, if desired.
    Not such a good feeling afterwards with preventing it, but does forgo the mess, that cums with it, which is quite a lot.

19. raybrig190

raybrig190 Members

I’ve experienced this as well. Ive woke up from cumming in a sex dream, to find out that I’ve actually cum in the bed. It awesome!!

20. emmamichelle

emmamichelle Banned

Oooh what's your secret? This used to happen to me a lot as a teen but not as an adult.

21. raybrig190

raybrig190 Members

No secret really, it happens randomly. More if I’ve not had sex or masturbated in a couple days. But it is fun, getting to cum twice, in my dream and in real life

Last edited: Dec 4, 2019
  22. Phil 53

Phil 53 Members

I orgasm quite often during sleep, but for me there is no secret. It is because my wife likes to give me a blow job or hand job in the morning whilst I'm sleeping. She, being a morning person, wakes up earlier, and if she stays in bed, likes to work me. Sometimes I'll wake up whilst she's doing it, but often as not, I won't. It often leaves me leaking pre cum most of the morning. I have the occasonal wet dream, when away from home, but they are mostly confined to when I was a teenager.

23. Angela36

Angela36 Members

It's the season for giving! Maybe if you've been a good little boy she will surprise you in the middle of the night. Have you given Ms. Claus your Christmas wish list? Make sure it's on the top! Oral sex is my favorite gift to give. It's monetarily cheap, definitely fun, with no carbs and very nutritious (if swallowed).

Ralfee, erofant and Micheal9 like this.
  24. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

Oral sex is always at the top of my list both giving and receiving. She says bjs turn her on and get her wet, although she doesn’t seem to want to give them very often. I’ll bring the subject up (not during the act) about swallowing every so often. It’s just not something she’ll ever want or try to do. Would love it if she would just be a little more adventurous, be more into and turned on by cum and be willing to experiment with trying to squirt.

Angela36 likes this.