I offered free sex but now I feel stupid

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by FWBgirl, Oct 1, 2013.

1. FWBgirl

FWBgirl Guest

Hi guys, I need advice :confused:

A couple weeks ago, an old let's say 'acquaintance' started talking to me for a catch up, we hardly spoke much in the past he was more of a friend of a friend but we did exchange one or two words. Anyway he told me I look hot, do I fancy hooking up it's been a while since he has had sex and blah blah, I was flattered and we exchanged numbers and text each other a couple of days, I went to his to hang out and yes we ended up having sex, I left his and I didn't hear from him at all. I mulled it over all week thinking I'd love to do it again, so I text him asking how he is I simply put ''same again tomorrow?'' he replied ''haha I can't I'm going on holiday this weekend but it was amazing last week I still think of it now'' I then said ''The offer of us being f buddies is there if your up for it'' to which he replied ''wowwwwwww'' I then put ''well I take this as a yes? when you get back I want my fix and I want my - buddy'' he then replied ''well i'll be sure to text you! i'm getting excited''

Basically he text me the next night whilst drunk asking for rude pictures to which I flirted back, then he fell asleep. Basically I haven't heard anything from him at all, he is back home again and I have sent him a flirty pic which he hasn't responded to...I don't understand it, why would a guy not be up for no strings sex? he doesn't want a girlfriend because he has just come out of a long relationship. Now I'm feeling embarrassed for being so forward, I am normally shy and quiet and I just wanted a bit of fun for once in my life yet it seems I can't even do it right!! I was expecting a text or something on Monday but I'v heard nothing and him ignoring that pic is just making it even worse

2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Trust Me, Nothing In Life Is Free...[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

3. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Methinks They Did In Fact "Debit" It...[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

4. FWBgirl

FWBgirl Guest

haha he's definitely not lost his phone, he is online a lot, basically I have made a lot of efort, laid my cards on the table, he knows he can call me up and get sex, I am feeling frustrated now but can't understand why a guy wouldn't be in touch by now? guys and sex is like a dog and a bone excuse the pun. I think the main thing of this is it's a pick me up after a bad relationship and it aint helping if I can't even get a guy interested in just sex!! I mean I don't expect anything more from this guy I just want to release tension when needed, but it's turned into a feeling of rejection!!

5. candilovinmother

candilovinmother Member

Rejection is shit, try to get over it.
    Often if we seem like we are desperate they don't appreciate us and if we ignore them they want us so its never as easy as we want life to be. This can be the same for guys as it is for girls.
    Any guy that has been offered what you have offered and doesn't respond is a fool.
    I have just secretly put my email address on a guys scanner and he hasn't responded so I was feeling rather depressed today. But hey there's more to live than casual sex and you have helped my see this.
    And if he never responds to your calls than it is as it is and move on with your head high because the other day some random dude was checking me out and that hasn't happened to me in years.
    Love yourself

6. Mothman

Mothman Senior Member

Sounds to me like he is working on something else and is worried the texting and phone calls could get him caught. No single guy would pass up your offer if he wasn't onto something else. Don't be embarrassed, be determined. Find a dude that is worthy of being your fuck buddy or lover. Write this person off as flakey and let go. You did nothing wrong and have nothing to be ashamed of.

7. FWBgirl

FWBgirl Guest

My thoughts are hes been on holiday and pulled/scored with someone. ..which wud be just typical of my luck. Thats the explanation I can think of why he's not followed this through. Maybe yeah he has other things going like you say mothman, another fuck buddy maybe? :(

8. kurona

kurona Member

possibility
    some guys are not up for repetition, they are going for numbers
    he found another girl, who he is more interested in
    you limited yourself to just sex, so unless he's in need for it he has no reason to see/contact you
    etc

i assume you are not new to the game... you know how this goes, and most likely you have pulled off the same thing on men in some variety right?

I can understand if you had feelings for a guy, but this emotional investment over a fuck buddy? i think he saw this too. and hunters dont like that - they see it as potential drama later on

me for example, i attract a fair amount of guys and have slept around. ive no qualms letting a guy go even if he offers one of the best sex i get - why? coz its a dead end.