I NEVER wear shoes.

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by Kazu, Jun 19, 2006.

1. Kazu

Kazu Member

Literally, I only wear shoes to school, and resturaunts and stores that require them. My soles are as strong as leather and i run on gravel as fast as i do on linoleum. It's like i don't even notice it. Does anyone else do that?

Barefoot Rick likes this.
  2. Kittymoose*

Kittymoose* Member

I'm the same way :)

3. Anders

Anders Member

yup,when i step in glass with mine drunken/stoned ass, it sometimes even just stuck in my skin.Without blood i pull them out.I feel so light with no shoes on,its wonderfull.a natural hi sort of

4. nicholascsuk

nicholascsuk Member

My feet are still working on the toughening bit; sadly have to wear shoes for work so have less time available :-( Went out walking today and a few times last week; pavements fine; gravel tracks fine in places and sore feet in others ! I'm sure my feet got tough faster when i was a teenager - I'd be happy to walk on gravel without feeling it let alone running !! I guess Kazu your school won't let you go barefoot - what about sport tho ?

5. shine_crazydiamond

shine_crazydiamond Member

yeah, ever since it's been nice out, i've been walking in bare feet. yesterday, me and my friend went out to the woods and stripped down to our bikini's. it was nice, we went strwberry picking and had a picnic, then layed around in a feild. but next time i'll have to get some bug spray because i got chewed alive!