I never know what to do when I'm on top!

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by HentaiGirl21, May 21, 2004.

1. Gabino

Gabino Member

This sounds about right.

It's a lovely thing to see.

2. Gabino

Gabino Member

But incidentally, if you get tired, don't worry about it at all.

Just tell him to take over. It's really his job to fuck you anyway, and having you on top is simply an extra for both of you.

In the end though, it's your job to get fucked.

3. HippieFlowerGirl67

HippieFlowerGirl67 Banned

This thread is giving me a soft on!(girl version of a hard on) This is very good advice. I might try the things I read here!

4. *~LuNA*

*~LuNA* Member

its good when your on top and lean back a little bit ( maybe like put your hands on his thighs) then like he can stimulate your clit with his hands while your going up and down ... pretty enjoyable ... =)

5. Jointman69

Jointman69 High Nigga Pie

unless your a hooker.....

umm damn this thread is nice
    my girlfriend doesnt really like to be on top more then anything else cuz she says im good in any positions. as for on top tho....i really like it when we are on the bed and she faces towards my feet and bounces her ass up and down on my dick so i cna see my dick sliding in and out its quite the view. as for you pleasure.....just experiment with leaning diff ways and rocking/bouncing and if your boyfriend is a caring oen then he will let you take the time to figure out what you like even if he isnt getting his rocks off at the moment. :)

6. nest

nest Member

if you are bouncing dont go up to far where it slips out because then u can land on it and really hurt a man.... other then that.. u work your body in a dancing like rubbin motion doing up and down while your ass and back move forward and backwords, like the worm dance brakedancers do......