I never know what to do when I'm on top!

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by HentaiGirl21, May 21, 2004.

1. Jimmie

Jimmie Member

hellohentaiGirl21 a girl dusnt have to know what to do on top ,its up to the guy to let it happne ,he should make the girl feel so good ,she will ride like the clappers ,aaaaooo. thats better,and a slap or 2 on the ass yeaaa, peace and lol ,little minks ,

2. lynsey

lynsey Banned

I feel like a goof on top I know if I got over that than I would be able to orgasm that way and I am clumsy so i feel ya. :)

3. FallenFairy

FallenFairy Senior Member

do what ever feels good for you. if you want deeper penatration sit up right and use your arms to support yourself. Or when your on top ask your guy to help guide you.

4. crystalstarr

crystalstarr Word

two things on this... i find squating on him and bouncing up and down is good. its tough on the legs at first but lean back a bit and put your hands on his thighs

another favorite of mine is facing away from him so he gets a butt shot. this position works well

5. mlg32

mlg32 Member

i like my GF on top, love to play with her tits and see her enjoy herself

6. see in blonde

see in blonde Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

This thread just gave me a raging hard on.

I like it when the girl goes up and down, rather than back to front. A good steady pace, then when she slows down and goes up and down the whole shaft while holding onto my chest, is absolutely fucking incredible.

7. BlackGuardXIII

BlackGuardXIII fera festiva

I remember waking up and finding that my fiance had already gotten me hard and was on top riding me when I woke up......likely my favorite way to wake up.
    It is my favorite position, and we even did it once while I was driving....

If you can pivot your hips backwards and forwards, and you are both sitting up in a tight embrace, well, if he is like me, that will rock his world.

okay, that is all I dare share.

8. chrisn

chrisn Member

Actually, you CAN sort of break it, but not like that. The one danger to a guy when the woman is on top is if she's going really fast and it falls out. If she comes back down too hard and bends him, it can cause like a fracture in the cartilage, which is extremely painful. So if you're going really fast, try not to pull off too much, just to avoid the chance of it slipping out and getting pounded on the way back down.

9. nitemarehippygirl

nitemarehippygirl Senior Member

well, i'd call THAT a mood-wrecker.

10. chrisn

chrisn Member

LOL. No kidding. And for the guy, I'm thinking his mood would be wrecked for a while.

11. Saje

Saje Member

LOL My boyfriend slips out a lot. I'm more of a grinder and when I get going I sometimes leave him behind. Ha ha ha. I've never hurt him though or even thought it was possible.
    Does anyone else kind of lock up when they are on top? Sometimes I feel like I'm about to cum and then I lock up and feel like I can't move anymore. It's weird. kinda of disappointing at the time.
    Saje

12. lynsey

lynsey Banned

no I don't like it going all the way in and than out-so very weird I know but it kinda hurts after awhile

13. Saje

Saje Member

My guy doesn't hurt. He's smaller than the others I've been with. (only three). He's 5.5 inches so he's average. My last guy was quite large. About 8 inches I think. It's true. He was fun. LOL

14. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

Just ride it, experiment with different things, motions, gyrations. Put some music on and let it help you develop a pace. Tease, go up on him until he's almost completely out of you, gyrate around on his tip a bit and then slide back down, taking him deep. If you're limber (I am) try and support yourself up on one knee and lift the other leg up and over to the side so that he can get a nice view of things down there. There's no reason why you have to just stick with one method, unless that particular method is a favorite! ;)

Being on top is routine for my husband and I. I always end up on top eventually! ;) I like it because I can set the pace for our lovemaking, I can decide how far inside I want it, and it's a turn on because it always gets my hubby super-excited!

Have fun!

15. HentaiGirl21

HentaiGirl21 Member

Wow thanks for all the advice! I posted this a looong time ago, but I see that it's time to try out new ideas!

The thing that helped me out the most was doing it "froggy style." Haha. Basically I'm squatting and bouncing with my hands on his chest.

Okay now I have another question! How do I get the clitoral stimulation while I'm on top? Am I moving back and forth now or what's the deal?

16. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

lol you idiot chrisn theres nothing in the penis except for flesh and blood. the only reason its hard is caus its full of throbbing blood.

17. Saje

Saje Member

Penile fracture
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

A penile fracture is an injury caused by the rupture of the male corpus cavernosum. It is an uncommon injury, most often caused by a blunt force trauma to an erect penis. One typical way that this can occur is during intercourse, the penis may impact against the female pelvis and bend laterally, causing the rupture. It has also been known to occur when a woman falls backwards in certain positions. A popping or cracking sound and significant pain are commonly associated with the event. Damage to the urethra is common.

Emergency medical assistance for the swollen penis should be sought, so that the injury can be repaired to minimise the risk of permanent damage. Prompt surgery causes a significantly lower (generally minimal) rate of complications compared to more conservative treatments or none at all.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis

18. Maes

Maes Senior Member

Experiment. No one is a born fucker. My ex GF was very inexperienced and I used to let her (encourage actually she was too shy) find out how she likes it by placing her on top.

19. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

the best thing i can tell you is to experiment and do anything that feels good. i love being on top, it feels so good i tend to lose control and go totally wild!

i like to lean foreward, with my hips slightly tilted and my arms planted on either side of his head. the best thing about being on top is the deep penetration, and this angle puts the head of his penis right where its pressing hard against my g-spot. rather than moving up and down, i like to slide back and forth, grinding my clitoris and labia against him while his penis rubs my g-spot. i get the most intense orgasms this way!

do be careful, because if he slips partway out while you're moving on top of him and his penis gets bent the wrong way, it can hurt him.

20. Zack Duchene

Zack Duchene Member

it takes money