I never know what to do when I'm on top!

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by HentaiGirl21, May 21, 2004.

1. HentaiGirl21

HentaiGirl21 Member

I feel so clumsy when I'm on top! Do I bounce up and down? Rock back and forth? It seems like I can't get him deep enough inside of me in that position? It also feels like after a few minutes my thighs are going to give out!

Any tips?

2. TARABELLE

TARABELLE on the road less traveled

Oh, being on top...............(excuse I was daydreaming). Sit on him, I mean be upright yourself. Gives him a view and access to the boobs and you can get deep enough that way. And bouncing? So long as you not hurting him.

3. sugrmag

sugrmag Uber Nerd

Yeah, sit up straight (for best penetration). He can put his hands on your hips or ass and help direct how he wants you to move.

4. Mintaoism

Mintaoism Member

I would just sit up up right and swivel if i were you. maybe use you hands to steady yerself

5. Bassplayerjojo

Bassplayerjojo Member

When I'm on top I like to lean forward a little bit, put my hands on his shoulders or the ground to ease up on my thighs. Then it's easier to pump my ass up and down...try different angles till you find one thats right, you'll know as soon as you feel it. Good luck!

6. Wicked Eyes

Wicked Eyes Banned

Ahhhh stop it this thread is giving me a hard on!

stopppp it lol

7. cbrmale

cbrmale Member

In terms of your legs hurting. It's like us men and doggy style. The more you do it, the stronger your leg muscles will become.

For men, having the woman on top is marvellous. You get to see and play with so much more. And you don't have to do all the work. Finally, and one of the best parts, because your legs are stretched across his hips, you will be so very very tight. And all men love tight.

8. crazy_gurl

crazy_gurl Member

you should use the excuse of being on top to do it the way you want! i always find that i can only cum when im on top, b/c i can control everything the way i want it! use it to your advantage, get in the angle that feels best for you ( as long as he's enjoying himself too, of course!). as the guy can generally see more of you and can play with you more, my bf likes it wen i fondle my breasts for him to watch and when i rub my breasts against his chest. use your imagination! its your chance to show him how sexy you can be and to turn him on as best as you can!

9. ncsu123

ncsu123 Member

o, i love this thread, and i have to agree i like it when the girl is do'n all the work

10. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

The thing with being on top is that you are in control. :) You do what you want! It is all about YOUR pleasure... So, do what feels good to you! :) And yeah, the more you do it, the stronger you'll get and the easier it will be.

11. TripAmerika

TripAmerika Member

I like leaning back and putting my hands around his ankles. Or just play with your tits.

12. HentaiGirl21

HentaiGirl21 Member

Hey thanks for the awesome advice everyone!! I'm definitely going to try them out sometime! Too bad my sweetie is long distance right now...

Is it possible to lean TOO far back? Can I break it??? Haha...ouch.

13. Chodpa

Chodpa Senior Member

Actually, for a woman, being on top is a much easier way for having an orgasm, as you can control how your clit contacts his body. Many women who think they can't cum during fucking can still get off in this position, try it.

On the other hand, being on top can mean just plain old getting off. Maybe make him get you off, and then he can have his way with you. That's what me and the wife do. That way we're both coming out on top

14. SweetSoul

SweetSoul Member

I love being on top to be in control...when i am on top a lot of the time i sit on him upright...and have my knees bent so that my feet are on the bed..the i just use my leg muscles to go up and down and steady my hands on his chest...he really likes it and so do i....it hurts my knees a little but is well worth it..

15. Chodpa

Chodpa Senior Member

On top and facing away from him is great for the view too. Gotta love it.

16. Spinner

Spinner Member

If I could only get a girl then I will be able to help you.

17. Tykn130

Tykn130 Member

Arent you suppost to ride it back and forth. Have you seen that movie 40 days and 40 nights like in the begining when some girl just got on top of that guy. YAh I love it when my girlfriend goes on top of me. It tickle alittle bit

18. dee

dee Member

Don't forget his nipples! Reach back and grab his balls, tickle what you dare.

19. BuffaloSoldier

BuffaloSoldier Member

sit on it and try to spin around

20. Jimmie

Jimmie Member

hellohentaiGirl21 a girl dusnt have to know what to do on top ,its up to the guy to let it happne ,he should make the girl feel so good ,she will ride like the clappers ,aaaaooo. thats better,and a slap or 2 on the ass yeaaa, peace and lol ,little minks ,