I Need Your Opinion On This New Guy I'm Dating

Discussion in 'True Love' started by Candybuttons, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

In Canada that information isn't accessible to the public. Kind dumb hey.
    Ok this might sound dumb but, if he was into kids why would he want me?
    The more I think about it, the more I think he just blurted it out without thinking.

2. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Average pedo who gets caught, white, male, 35-45. Source: Douglas county sheriff's department, Castle Rock, Colorado.

3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Ohhh, gawwwd

I like how you leave out that little chestnut until the third page of replies

An older guy? and let me guess, around the same age as your dad

1 person likes this.
  4. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

Wow your nice guy has turned into a real creep in this topic. I think he was just trying to complement you on how good your pussy fees.

He's a jerk I have chatted with you lots I know you a lady. Nothing wrong with being a stoner. As long as you don't let it inter-fear with life.

I for one would love to cam with you honey.

1 person likes this.
  5. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I love your threads. They reflect things that are experienced in real life but can only be discussed in private like this forum. Anyway, I don't think you should literally dissect the meaning out of his "12 year old pussy" comment. He might have meant that the pleasure he was experiencing with you was so good, he had no other words to describe it. I always call my wife "child" but that does not mean I am fucking a child.

6. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Why don't we just perceive it as a simple figure of speech? I mean, We say "smooth as a baby's butt" to describe pretty much anything smooth and soft. Some women whose breasts are really small would, at times, use the term "prepubescent" to describe their small breasts(if you think about it, that's a bit inaccurate as truly prepubescent breasts would mean no pubertal breast development). His analogy might have been unorthodox, but if you have a really tight pussy then I'm pretty sure that was what he was trying to get at.

7. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

There has always been the "older man" attraction for young girls, but as study/polls continuously point out - this trend is definitely on the rise.
    I can't help but to think that it is due to the emasculation of our boys by society. All things masculine are being discouraged and downright eliminated.
    Females will naturally and instinctively be attracted to the "strong male figure". That guy who seems to have it all together, dripping with confidence and self surety.
    Let's face it, there is not a lot of that in today's young men.
    As well as women want to feel sexy and beautiful. And going for an older man who so strongly desires her physical appearance surely feeds into that.
    Just my 2 cents.

8. Candybuttons

I think your right, well said!

ArtyB likes this.
  9. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I don't know about the emasculation thing having to do with it all. I just replied to another thread about being masculine/feminine, and I'm definitely both. I think it's just a personal preference, more so than anything else.

If we're talking financial stability aspect alone, one does not have to be an alpha to be loaded. Conversely, one does not have to be rich to be an alpha. I'm not rich but I have alpha qualities. I also have feminine qualities. I believe it's about whether a man is charismatic or not.

I believe it's all about how he carries himself. For that matter, seemingly emasculated men can also attract women, and actually have been throughout the history of mankind. In fact, in some cultures, seemingly "emasculated" men are actually popular among young girls, while stereotypical "manly men" are popular among older women. So, I don't think being manly has anything to do with this whole thing.

Candybuttons likes this.
  10. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

This must be OBE by now, but...

Widely varying responses to this incident. When stuff like this happens, just ask the guy what me means. I mean after you're done fucking that is, don't spoil the mood, take it as a compliment during, then after he cums in you and has done his post-oral (if he does that) just casually mention that you didn't get it or whatever when he said so-and-so and give him a chance to explain. It would be unfortunate to disrupt a good fuck buddy relationship by assuming things. Just put it out there.

In this case there was a saying common in the seventies "tight as a twelve year old". Many people (of the less linguistically refined variety) said it somewhat frequently and it was just a metaphorical way of trying to say really tight. Although typically it was used in situations when trying to loosen or get something unstuck. No one immediately assumed the exclaimer was some kind of pedophile!

Of course, that was an era of much greater common sense, overall...

I don't know why that would be considered soon. We can meet someone and know before a minute passes that we want to fuck the person. Who cares how much we know about them; once we establish a trust, immediately is not too soon. People head out to their cars, public bathrooms, wooded areas, etc, any relatively hidden area to fuck moments after first meeting, it's nature at work. Why get to know them and find a reason NOT to? Plus it's very fun and exciting to fuck someone you just met. Don't let others mitigate your sense of adventure. It's your call and your life, enjoy!

wilsjane and Candybuttons like this.
  11. Candybuttons

You seem like a smart guy, very knowledgeable, I like that!

12. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Thanks, girl; you too! :yum:

In retrospect, I remember the saying more accurately as more like "this thing's tighter'n a twelve year old!"

Candybuttons likes this.
  13. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

You should be proud to have a tight pussy which makes your boyfriend to comment so sweetly. My wife's pussy is also so tight even after 20+ years of marriage.

14. What a bizarre thread

Meliai likes this.
  15. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The guy had bad choice of words, and that's it. I seriously don't think he's a pedo. He is said that, automatically assuming that all twelve year old girls are tight. Reality is, twelve year old girls are having sex, getting pregnant, and bearing children by 13. I've heard guys say stupid shit like "wow, her ass was shaped like a twelve year old boys ass" and I could never understand why anyone would ever say some shit like that, but they say that, around other guys. By the way, you're single, you can fuck a dude anytime you feel your heart is content, I don't know where all these damn rules come from.

wilsjane likes this.
  16. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

I don't buy the "he wasn't thinking straight during sex" thing. Consciously or not, I would never find a 12 year old hot. I don't even like it when women go bald down there because it looks like a prepubescent girl. If you're asking a bunch of stranger's opinions, it doesn't seem like you're super invested in him anyway.

17. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Idioms. They can be hard to translate, and even hard to teach sometimes...

18. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

You didn't get to know him first. Your bad. Just saying "like a 12 year old" you know where his thoughts are and possibly where his dick has been. I'd be outta there.

19. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

I can't believe I'm sayin' this but is it possible that he'd had sex when he was, oh 13 or 14, with a 12 year ol' & was just comparing you to that as his tightest experience since?

20. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I cant do this with you.....I feel like I need a shower after posting in one of your threads