I need to give the most awesomest women I have ever met.....

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by crummyrummy, May 13, 2004.

1. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

....an equally awesome gift. I fancy her, and was looking for fresh angles to with which to woo her.

2. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

3. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

That's so beautiful. Diamonds would be better...hehe. :) I can't have diamonds, because I'd lose them.

I don't know about a gift suggestion, though. If I were the greatest chick in the world and the greatest guy was trying to think of something to give me, I think I'd want stuff that I actually needed. Diamonds are great, but I really need my car detailed and my stereo installed and the gutters cleaned and for someone else to cook dinner for a change (or take me out). I've always liked little weekend vacations, too. Just like Friday through Sunday. A week is too long, because you get sick of each other and run out of things to do. Andrew and I used to just take trips that were no more than 6 or so hours away from home and just try something new for a weekend. It was great. Except for when he broke my glove box.

I'd like a new glove box, just in case I was the girl you were thinking about.... :)

4. morningsong347

morningsong347 Member

The best gifts are ones that come naturally and from the heart!! I'm sure you had some kind of idea. Go with it. Most of the time first insincts are the best!! I never had a diamond, never want one. I get joy out of my coffee being made for me in the morning.. or a phone call in the middle of the day. Basically the little things that most take for granted. What does your gut tell ya?

5. serra

serra tentacle girl

if you are crafty you could make her something. if my boyfriend ever painted me a picture, i think i would die. he can't paint to save himself but i think that combined the effort itself would melt my heart into a big puddle of goo.

mind you we have already been together for a long time, i dunno, if that was something that happened at the beginning of the relationship it might freak me out or something.

maybe if i knew the situation better i could offer better advice. but the fact that you want to try is a good start! =)

6. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

Why not make her something like paint a vase and fill it with flowers or something? My husband is into metalwork, and he made me a really cool looking candle holder! I totally love it, it was one of the first gifts he made me.... I still have it 5 years after he gave it to me, it's one of the best gifts I ever got!

7. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

get inside her head
    there isnt a universal gift that 'woos' all women.. unfortunatley

8. Madmouse

Madmouse Member

I vote for a bunch of hand picked wild flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ain't to Romeo but again I is dirt poor and love nature so put the two together and voila you have my idea.

9. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

make her some jewelery out of beads and hemp... or some neat candles... or a book of poems.... or a coupon book of little 'iloveyou' chores on them like masages... a mixed tape... lunch in the park...

10. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

SO MANY GREAT IDEAS, Ilove you all. hey....I really like the candle idea, but how can I make sure the scent is what I want?

OH and I am already making the coupon book.