I need tips

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Sr.bye, Feb 21, 2022.

1. Sr.bye

Sr.bye Members

Today I finally had the courage to meet a boy for Friday but it is the first time I am with one and the truth is that I am very nervous, what can I do to be calm that day?

2. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

a whiskey or some spirit?

Just go with whatever you are both happy with ....just follow your instincts of mutual fun and pleasure.

good luck, Simon :)

LowHangers likes this.
  3. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

Breathe. Relax. Enjoy.

Windman likes this.
  4. people_lover

people_lover Members

Just be yourself.
    There was a time when I thought I needed a drink or to get high to relax enough to meet a man publicly. I didn't have as much good luck as when I'm clear headed and simply go after what I want. If you have drinks together, cool. I remember the interaction a lot better when I'm not buzzed. And I like to remember a lot.
    Remember that he is there for the same thing as you. He wants to be half of the party so just have fun together. And if it's your first time, let him cum first.

William89 likes this.
  5. Windman

Windman Members

I have found its better not to create an expectation. Let it happen organically and enjoy. You are both there to have fun. The first meet is a get to know what works with that person and that exploration is enjoyable.

William89 and LowHangers like this.
  6. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

You've both decided to get together, so explore each other and only do and allow what you are comfortable with. It's normal to be nervous but once you've both exposed yourselves the majority of the nervousness will vanish as your curiosity will take over. Enjoy the moment.

Wixx Trixx, William89 and Sr.bye like this.