I need some input on sexuality and knowing where I am

Discussion in 'Coming Out and Confused!' started by Jay Matthews, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

You should know enough by now to know not to say stuff like that. If you were who you claim to be

2. KathyL

KathyL Super Moderator Super Moderator

So you think I am faking? Explain why you think that.

3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

How about you tell me.

Say a 20 yr old MTF that has a boyfriend, they are very sexual, have sex often, she comes to this site, reads that first quote

What assumptions do you think she would then make about you?

4. KathyL

I am not responsible for the hypothetical assumptions of hypothetical people. Invent your own story. That's what you do, because you are a bullshitter. You know nothing about this subject. You are only here to contradict. You accuse me of being fake, then you refuse to explain why. Take your bullshit somewhere else.

Varmint and nudistguyny like this.
  5. nudistguyny

nudistguyny Senior Member

Don't get hung up on titles. Just be who you feel your are. And be with who makes you happy.

6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

The concepts you just expressed; that somehow gender dysphoria means they don't wank or have sex; or hormone therapy means impotency are the result of Google searches not reality

It's not actually my thing, and 20yrs old would be too young. But you just basically accused me of not knowing how randy 25 yr old + ladyboys can be. Lolz

You've just set my spidey sense off one too many times

So to convince every one else now;

Tell us just how many MTFs under 30 you have even talked to in the last ten years?

7. highlander69

highlander69 Members

In this day and age be who ever ya want. Do what ever you think will make you happy,,Life to short. older ya get faster it goes by.Just becarefull practice safe sex.try diff things live and learn

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  8. KathyL

No. That comes right from the informed consent document you have to sign before you can get hormone therapy. "Impotence and sterility are normal and expected outcomes of MTF hormone therapy." Yeah, I actually read the document before signing it. Not to mention personal experience and talking to many trans women.

Obviously your spidey senses are poorly informed.

Real life? Probably 20 or so. Including the internet? Dozens.

How many have you talked to? None. Right. You are a bullshitter.

nudistguyny likes this.
  9. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

that's unfortunate!

What about orgasms? :(

10. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

Anal orgams are great.

11. KathyL

One nice thing about hormone therapy is that you can have female orgasms. :)

nudistguyny and DaveTheBiGuy like this.
  12. deleted

deleted Visitor

The 2011 National Transgender Discrimination Survey found 61 percent of trans and gender nonconforming respondents reported having medically transitioned, and 33 percent said they had surgically transitioned. About 14 percent of trans women and 72 percent of trans men said they don’t ever want full genital construction surgery.

With the rise of social media and the ability to share their stories, view others like them Dysphoria is also declining..

KathyL likes this.
  13. nudistguyny

A full medical transition is not covered by many insurance companies.. The out of pocket costs are extremely high. So many can not afford the full transition costs. And not all doctors have the skill to do such surgeries..

KathyL likes this.
  14. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

thank you both. :)

15. Varmint

Varmint Member

As near as I can tell, anal orgasms are less "localized"....that is, it's pretty common to feel it all over the body and not just in the groin area, but I'd have to let someone who experiences it regularly to describe it. I'm told by one woman who has experienced it that she thought it would be gross beforehand, but instead it was intensely erotic and amazing. A "whole-body-orgasm" is a term commonly used to describe it.

You'll find vids on youtube by transgenders who can describe their own experiences and preferences if you wish to understand better. And yes, of course I looked them up.

soulcompromise likes this.
  16. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Think you will find that is also just your perspective.

And I'm not talking about after the hormone therapy, I'm talking about the many decades before. Where you were focused on your cock and that was the easiest quickest way to get off.

There where other ways before, they were always there

Born biologically male or regular male, there is only one way to make them multiple orgasm, just that there is a big catch, most don't want to know what it is. Wink wink nudge nudge

And yes, that is something I'm an expert on :innocent:

Hormones make you more sensitive in other areas you weren't before but thats only ever half of it. The other half is the possibility was always there

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  17. nudistguyny

Is it really? Are you talking about personal experience? Or are you just repeating something that you heard. Or perhaps that is just your personal opinion and it is really not based on something solid? I would like to know because I personally believe that it can and does happen.

KathyL likes this.
  18. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Perhaps we should all be born with a full set of male and female sex organs. Then we could just do what we liked and no one would be able to judge us.

19. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Could say the exact same thing to you?

They start taking hormones, 18 months later other areas become more sensitive, potential sources of an orgasm.

But that's still not going to include getting hot and bothered about a worthy guy cumming inside you and getting pregnant again and the way that made you feel last time.

So what do you actually think a "female orgasm" is? You've never cum anyway that doesn't involve your cock?

I will also take the time to point out the, as usual distinct lack of females replying in this thread. What do you think they think when they hear you mansplaining a female orgasm?, And why do you think they don't bother correcting you?

20. nudistguyny

Research intersex people. Human sexuality is not just black and white. For as long as humans have walked this earth there have been humans born ( to different degrees ) with both male and female sex organs. When a child is born that way a lot of medical doctors would push for " corrective surgery ". Basically cosmetic surgery. Because the doctor really has no idea how that person is going to identify as to which gender. And there has been cases where a baby was born with no noticeable sex organs. So in theory they were nether male or female. So where would that child be on the spectrum? These are all issues that are now starting to be recognized more often , then they were in the past.