I Need My Bra

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by beatniksik, May 19, 2004.

1. beatniksik

beatniksik Member

i like to be barefoot and everything like that, i sleep naked etc... but yo i ain't going without a bra, i have double DD's and thise things will be all over the place if i did.

2. DiffKettleOfFish

DiffKettleOfFish Kickin' it

I understand, sista ;p

3. beatniksik

beatniksik Member

i love that ghandi quote

4. Flowerchild

Flowerchild Member

Same here! I think it hurts when you go w/out it, don't you?

5. beatniksik

beatniksik Member

yeah it does, they flap against my chest when i go bare

6. SvgGrdnBeauty

SvgGrdnBeauty only connect

Same here... I'm only a B...but I still don't like to go without one....

...only to sleep...

7. superNova

superNova Member

that's cause yo' muscles ain't prop'ly formed yet.. :)

think about it, if someone held you up all day every day forever and ever, you'd have no muscles and you'd be iiiiiiiiiiincapable of standing and supporting yourself.

but since you walk around and support yourself all the time, you have the proper muscle development to support your weight.

well the same goes for the ligaments and muscles that hold up your boobs :) i'm a member of the 'D' club too but i quit wearing one waaaaay back when i was like 14 or 15, and yeah it feels interesting for a week or two but then it's like "oh heeeey that's what this is supposed to feel like" ;)

to each her own though ;)

8. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

I'm no D cup, but I'm thinking if you wear a camisole or tank top it would still do the job.

Bras are the devil in my opinion, hate 'em!

9. rain_in_summer

rain_in_summer Member

I don't know, I've started wearing a bra a few weeks ago, so I went without ever since my boobs devellopped - but I still have that problem...anybody know why? I don't feel comfortable in a bra (what I really don't like is it's so WARM beneath it), but I wear it at least at school, because, you see, I'm a bit shy about these things and I rather wear a bra than having everyone talking about it if I don't and staring at me every PE lesson.

10. angel_wings

angel_wings Member

im a C, and i'm pretty comfortable without a bra. i go bare a lot of the time at home and it feels wonderful. i still wear one most of the time when ive got my clothes on though - i guess im still pretty self-conscious out in public.

11. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

bras are very annoying at times, tis me a D also, but i still feel more comfortable when not wearing a bra...especially in the summer...
    I find tanks with the built in bras more comfortable then a bra..

12. SvgGrdnBeauty

SvgGrdnBeauty only connect

I will say that I do like those...

...but I have no problems with bras... ::shrug:: What ever make you comfy, eh?

13. SapphireSerenity

SapphireSerenity Member

I feel a lot more comfortable without a bra.. It feels great

~Sapphire

14. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

15. user__friendly

user__friendly Member

I'm a D cup, and although it feels WONDEFUL without a bra, I always wear one when in public.

As for right now? No way. It feels really good too, though you're right, sometimes they hurt and it feels uncomfortable against your chest.

I also love* being barefoot.

16. sunflowerAlys

sunflowerAlys Member

i'm all for bras! i mean, whatever makes you feel comfertable. i always thought i feel more comfertable walking around with one on though until last week when i walked my friends home in what i had worn in bed and was suprised afterwards what little difference i had felt.

17. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

im between a b n a c. i find it more comfortable NOT to wear a bra (i hate them)...sometimes i wear them them though because i dont ever want them to get all saggy.

18. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

It simply is not true that wearing a bra will prevent a woman's breasts from sagging--at least, it won't prevent them sagging when she takes the bra off! If anything, letting breasts support themselves encourages the internal ligaments to develop whatever strength they can, just as any other part of the body needs exercise. Most women will get sagging breasts over the course of a lifetime, and wearing a bra won't prevent it. It's just the effect of nature.

19. maryfairy

maryfairy flower

i don't wear one, but i'm an a so i practically don't have any boobs to put in the bra. its more comfortable. i wore one when i was in pe because i don't think the girls would have liked me in the locker room. and i wear one if i'm wearing a see-through shirt cause i'm just that type of girl. but they aren't all that comfy. though i do admit at first it was uncomfy to go without after having worn one for so long. but whatever makes you happiest.