I need inteligent opinions about this post I saw!!

Discussion in 'Pure Bull' started by Audrina Mystique, Apr 5, 2007.

1. Audrina Mystique

Audrina Mystique Member

Those feminist bitches kill little unborn cute little babies. I say they should all die. Who kill babies?! That's like the worst thing you can do! Don't give me that "THEY"RE NOT BORN YET! THEYRE JUST EMBRYOS" shit. It doesn't change the facts that they're little babies. And they would develop into a baby if you hadn't killed them. Sure they're embryos, but you don't even give them the chance or choice to be born. They can't speak for themselves and you murder them. Ironically, some of the liberals who are pro choice are vegetarians because they don't want to kill animals. YOU
    DON'T WANT TO KILL ANIMALS BUT YOU WANT TO KILL BABIES?! That's an ironic picture, isn't it? Now I'm a vegetarian and I also don't eat animals, but I would kill an animal before I would kill a little baby.

Why should some bitch who gets drunk at a party and doesn't use a condom have the right to abort the baby?! She became pregnant because of her own irresponsibilities and she has no right to kill a baby because she's a stupid drunk whore who deserves to get swatted across the face by a black man.

You act as if they are just embryos. They are human embryos. They will become a human being. Unless they are aborted. All of you fools who are pro choice would rather support a drunken whore over a cute little unborn baby who can't even say "Pweese don't kill me [​IMG] I wanna live". BABY KILLING MONSTERS!!!

I hate when the left acts as if they care about children when they most certainly do not. They protect child rapists and kill babies. So next time you here a left winger complaining about the children dying in Iraq just be like "YOUR OPINION IS GODDAMN OBSOLETE BABY KILLER!!" Tsk. Hypocrites.

I don't know why anyone in their right mind would think they have the right to kill a baby before it is even born. It is a human, despite your liberal effort to prove otherwise. All women should be spayed if they can't control themselves and can't help but get drunk have sex with a black man at a party.

(NOTE: I AM FOR ABORTION IF THE WOMAN WAS RAPED AS IT WAS NOT HER FAULT)

Tell me that you agree with me in that this is PURE bull. I mean, this person later pretty much just bashed anyone who dissagreed with him. And, that bit about being okay with abortion if the woman was raped is rather hipocritical for him, if abortion is "whores killing children." And, he never did answere me when I asked him if he thought that guys who slept around like that were whores too. Annoying. GRRRR.

2. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

The post is authored by a neo-conservative constipated by their own self-righteousness. Apparently he (presumably) hasn't reached the stage of life where he discovers that expressed anger does not make converts. Additionally, he is a hypocrite... a potential person is no less so if he or she was conceived by rape or consensual intercourse.

Don't let such hateful ignorance annoy you. It speaks volumes about the individual writing it than it does about anything else.

3. darkgamer

darkgamer Member

The post shouldn't be payed attention to due to its tone and content

I believe that its the woman's choice and I also found it strange that a man had written this post. Its suprising how vocal some people can be about things that they will never experience

4. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

From the moment of conception 50% of all pregnancies end in miscarriages [​IMG]

Not only does It appear God loves abortions, he even performs them :H

Hotwater

5. Audrina Mystique

Audrina Mystique Member

Ooooh, I like that. That's funny. Yea, he had a problem stating his opinion in an INTELIGENT way without mindlessly bashing people who dissagreed.

6. sexbanshee

sexbanshee Member

He is probably a woman hater

with mother issues....

Just ignore him....:)

7. lunarflowermaiden

lunarflowermaiden Senior Member

That post is so angry and hateful. I do not understand why every time abortion is mentioned, people automatically have the image of women mindlessly running around having unprotected sex. What about rape and molestation? That is disgusting to call a woman a "whore" because she was forced to be impregnated. It is even more disgusting to expect a young adolescent girl who was sexually abused to give birth. Even in situations when it was the woman's own mistake for not using protection, it is still her choice to do with her body what she feels is right. Ignorance does not belong anywhere near this topic.

8. ugali

ugali Member

I only read a little bit of the post. However what the man is saying is this: Why is it that a feminist is against things like the killing of whales, but supports abortion without question? Abortion is depriving a human being of life. However a whales life is not as valuable as that of a human being.

In my opinion the man has a good point. I don’t agree with the hate in that mans words, though. However imagine that someone told you that you were born because your biological mother was raped. Wouldn’t you be happy that your mother didn’t abort you regardless of why you were born? If I would be a new born, talking baby I would be like “O.k.! Give me free to adoption, put me in an orphanage if you don’t like my father, but let me live. Why should I not get a chance to live because you don’t like my biological father?”

9. ugali

ugali Member

Firstly there are some feminists that are environmentalists.

Secondly whatever876 vbmenu_register("postmenu_3333359", true); you are alive so you have the choice to die or to continue living. You wouldn’t have that choice if you were never born. Don’t pretend that you don’t know what I mean just because you don’t like the fact that the angry post came from a conservative. A foetus is not the same as a cancer. A foetus turns into a human like you and me. A Cancer doesn’t become a human being. If my parents aborted me on the grounds that I was “only a foetus”, I would say “so what!? The foetus would have become me, a living being!”

10. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I do not only kill babies, I eat them too.

Yummy.

11. ugali

ugali Member

Some of you are so far-left that your far-right again.

12. ugali

ugali Member

Of course it makes sense. I couldn’t choose to be born, but I am glad that it happened that way. Otherwise I wouldn’t be me.

What the hell are you talking about? That’s not what I’m saying. I’m just saying that if someone is getting a child they should just deliver it. They don’t need to raise the child; they should just give it the chance to live. If you’re not expecting a child in the first place then that doesn’t concern you. Making sure that you don’t expect a child when you’re not ready to is just being responsible.

13. Audrina Mystique

Audrina Mystique Member

It depends on your values, I think. Now, a lot of embrioes probably are aborted that don't need to be. But, then again, what kind of parents would they have been born to? Personally, I couldn't just stick my baby in an overworked system and hope for the best. That's when I'd abort, if I really couldn't afford it and I couldn't find anyone who was willing to take it before the first trimester is over.

14. praying4peace

praying4peace Member

nice:)

its all just mother natures way of balancing out the human race so we can stay and enjoy earth for more years to come.

sounds lame... but so true

15. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

can u include a link to this post?

i'm thinking i may know this psycho & if so maybe can shed some light into his insanity

16. Audrina Mystique

Audrina Mystique Member

Here's the thing; it's on another site where I have an account. If I include it here, anyone could mess with my account.

17. Miss_Beatle

Miss_Beatle Beatlemaniac

This has to be the best statement against abortion that I have ever heard. It is 100% true, and it's just an excellent point.

I mean look, obviously if a 13 year old girl gets raped and becomes pregnant, no one is saying that it is her fault and no one actually wants her to have to have a child, because everyone knows that she is just too young to be a mother. But the fact is, it's just the right thing to do for her to have the baby. Even though it's not her fault, it's not the child's either. The baby did nothing wrong, why punish it?

The is the whole point of adoption. There are so many people/couples out there who want kids but can't have them, and would be more than happy to take a baby off some 13 year old girls hands.

I mean god, I would never want my 13 year old to get pregnant, but I wouldn't want her to kill the child for the fathers wrong doing. That baby could be the next Einstein for all we know, and here we are, killing it before it gets a chance to breathe it's first breath of air.

And I know a lot of people are concerned that their child won't end up getting adopted, or put into a good home, but there are always places such as churches and other good organizations that will take a child if worse comes to worse.

There are so many other options out there then abortion. When it comes down to it, again, the baby didn't do anything wrong, so don't kill it. And I stick with that.

18. Grim

Grim Wandering Wonderer

Mandatory Abortions for all!