i need helpful advice about my relationship

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by tomarrow never knows, Jun 4, 2006.

1. spooner

spooner is done.

Or he's learned that all-important life lesson: all women are whores.

Or maybe I'm just bitter.

2. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

All men are whores.
    And, you're just bitter. But, that's hot.

3. Burbot

Burbot Dig my burdei

My dad used to say while teaching science class: Men are pigs and women will ruin your life.

To the OP: You sound like a moron and if she does mean what she says to this guy, it is quite possible that you are the reason. I mean, you do spy on her...

4. spooner

spooner is done.

Its a pretty fine line between hungover and bitter. Plus, Sonya punched me in the head last night.

5. canadian_boy

canadian_boy Brohn Zmith

I think i might be involved in a relationship :eek::D
    Goodbye single-ness :D

6. Politics are awesome

Politics are awesome Politics suck

Hello single-ness is what I'm saying.... what a coincidence.

she punched you in the head? holy fuck, man :D

7. lalalamort

lalalamort Fucked up upstairs

yeh my bitch hoed me in the fashizzle

8. rayne_lyric

rayne_lyric Member

Sounds like your relationship is already on rocky grounds.
    For you: you have probably had a suspicion, or you just have no faith in her as a human being, because something gave you a reason to search her private account. You were in the wrong.

For her: She probably feels like something is missing otherwise she wouldn't be going out and flirting with other guys.

Conclusion: Spend more "*QUALITY*" time with each other. Give her what she needs emotionally and such. If she is going to stray form the nest she probably is either a not getting what she needs, or b she is just being a whore (this is assuming that she isn't just being playful with this other guy, in which case who gives a fuck?). But the quality time couldn't hurt, even if everything is fine.

By the way, check the dates on the stuff first, and make sure they aren't from like back before she even origionally dated this guy... Which you probably already did, but just so you don't decide to confront her with it and make a total ass of yourself. Then she hasn't done anything wrong and you were searching through her privacy.

9. spooner

spooner is done.

It was a scene, alright.

10. Pax

Pax Member

If you don't mind me asking, why were you looking through her account stuff anyway, it kinda sounds like you don't trust her, if that is the case, then maybe it's better if you ended it with her...Ooooh, I didn't like saying that, but there we go, jsut my little ramblings...

11. Beyond-the-Clouds

Beyond-the-Clouds Senior Member

They're not whores, they're sexually liberated. Let's not use a derogatory term for a positive chariceristic.

12. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

Do you actually believe half the bullshit that comes out of your mouth....or do you just talk to hear yourself?

13. Beyond-the-Clouds

It's not bullshit. Maybe you've never seen someone who's hip to it. I have beliefs, and I'm not afraid to express them.

14. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

Sounds like bullshit to me.....

ANYWAY....to the original OP....are you ever gonna tell us what happened?

15. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Call it what you wish--one day your idiocy will hit you right square in the temple. Sexual liberation isn't a belief, it's either saying you either have no willpower or that you're easy and don't give two shits.

I really can't see the light in either of those.

16. Beyond-the-Clouds

If it feels good do it. I won't do sex though. I'm talking about dating.

17. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Just because it feels good doesn't mean it's right or something won't screw up along the line.

18. drummer

drummer Member

honesty....thats mostly always the way to go..eapshly in relationship...!!:)

19. tomarrow never knows

tomarrow never knows Member

well everyone it turns out she was fuckign around on me for about a month and a half.. i did confront her.. well kinda her brother play guitar for my band and we pratice in his basement.. well anyways we were jammin there and dan (her brother) picked me up because i was drunk. well my car wasnt there for her to see i guess as her and this other wanker walked through the doors holding hands and telling dan how there going upstairs.. well she didnt know i was in the kitchen and could hear everything that was being said.. some blows were thrown words were said and the final result was me spening the night in jail and gettin 3 charges... now for all who said she was a slut.. i salute you.

thanks to everyone who posted though..

(ps
    sorry it took so long internet was shut off for a tad bit

20. prismatism

prismatism loves you

blows were thrown and you ended up in jail?

that's a mature way to handle a situation if i ever heard one.

seriously, you must have known it was going on, or you wouldn't have spied and you wouldn't have asked us for help. did you really have to bring violence in? things happen in life and unless you've seen the situation through everyone's eyes you really have no right to judge who's to blame. i know that if my boyfriend was violent and possesive, i would probably cheat on him. i'd be too scared to try to end it any other way.