i need help!!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by brute force 81, Jan 29, 2005.

1. brute force 81

brute force 81 Member

Hey guys, i was wondering if any of u could help me out with regards to passing a drug test... I have one on mon for a fortune 500 co. and i was wondering if they pat u down or watch u pee..or wat the deal is?? any help would be greatly appreciated... have any heavy weed smokers managed to pass? thanx

2. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

They don't watch you pee, but they put you in a room where you aren't allowed to flush the toilet or run water. They don't exactly pat you down, but you have to take off your coat and empty your pockets.

There are things on the market that you can take, but they can be dangerous to your system and very bad for your kidneys. And a lot of testing companies test for those agents, as well.

It typically takes about a week for weed to pass. In the meantime, drink LOTS AND LOTS of water. The more you pee, the better. You want to flush your system.

Oh, and if you're looking for a job, I would suggest abstaining from drugs/alcohol, until after you've gotten the job. Because you never know which employers will test and which ones won't. But, a good general rule is that the better ones usually do.

Good luck.