I need help

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by CLASTD, Dec 23, 2018.

1. CLASTD

CLASTD Members

Hello. I need to know this. Last week on saturday (almost sunday because I did this at 23:00) I took LSD for first time in my life. It was very nice and I felt happy the whole time I was "going up", but once I started to "go down" I wasn't happy anymore. I started to feel a terrible anxiety. I've never taken any drug before, never smoked, never drunk. I took LSD because I was very curious about hallucinations and seeing colors. This was a week ago, but I'm worried because I still have this anxiety, I get anxiety because I think I will be in this state forever, like if I wasn't to perceive things around me as before, like if I wasn't to get back to myself again, my old self. I still sometimes feel dizzy too. Is this normal after a week? Will this anxiety disappear? How long can it take? Thank you very much.

2. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

This place is pretty dead. Try r/LSD on Reddit.

3. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

No, that isn't normal! :)

If we're to take your post seriously, you should probably think about getting that dizziness checked out. Of course, your doctor is bound by patient confidentiality. You could preface your appointment by simply complaining of unexplained dizziness and then once you're in to see the doctor tell him your story.

Good luck, @CLASTD.

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

Not dead. Just to old to be WIKI LSD..

5. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Psychedelics usually demand a certain level of respect and attention to set and setting. LSD is a very potent psychedelic and your approach to just wanting to see colors and stuff may not have been the most responsible for your first trip, let alone your first psychoactive experience.

The after effects you describe are not common but I don't believe they are unheard of either. Your system was probably in "shock" to a certain extent and there may be a gradual return to integrate the experience into your normal state of consciousness.

6. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Assuming you had real LSD and not some sort of RC with less research done there is nothing psychically changed in your brain. So the experience is all mental and in theory you have the same ability to think as clearly as before. LSD is mental but a mental change is just as intense as a physical one. Sounds like you need some time to decompress and think of the trip. A trip is very intense for some people. They don't need to or want to do it often.

7. CLASTD

CLASTD Members

I have Asperger Syndrome/ Autism. Maybe that's the reason? Maybe I just need time?

8. soulcompromise

I'm sorry to hear that.

I think that dizziness speaks of something more serious. If your symptoms were merely psychological then I would suspect aspergers/autism might be a more likely culprit. But dizziness... that's physiological. Did you call your doctor yet? :)

9. CLASTD

CLASTD Members

Dizziness is not the right word. I don't feel like that, physically I'm fine, it's only that I feel different psychologically and I want to be my old self again. And I'm worried if I won't be myself again. Thank you for your time and care.
    P. S: English is not my mother tongue, so sorry if there's some mistake.

10. deleted

deleted Visitor

u act like you never bumped your head before.. nothing dramatic happened to your brain,, no more than alcohol inebriation ..

eat some special k cereal, with some strawberries and listen to country joe and the fish.

go outside and breath thru your nose.

take a walk and put it all behind you..

youll be mad at yourself years later, for not enjoying the bump on the head now..

moondad likes this.
  11. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

@Orison isn't recommending he do Special K after this a bit much? Sounds like the last thing they need is more drugs.

/Dumb drug joke

Orison likes this.
  12. soulcompromise

It's ok. Your English is good enough! :)

In the U.S. we have laws that prevent doctors from discussing your care with anyone but you. It's a privacy law. Does your country have privacy laws?

Anyway, if it's not physiological, I would say yes it may be your aspergers/autism. I hope this helps!

13. CLASTD

CLASTD Members

Thank you for your answer. I guess here (Barcelona, Catalonia) we have the same privacy laws. It's just some time ago I read that in the 50s, 60s, doctors gave autistic children LSD and they saw some good reactions. I didn't hope my autism would disappear but may be it could be lighter. Anyway thank you all and I guess I'll just have to wait until I finally (I really hope) am myself again.

14. CLASTD

CLASTD Members

Thanks but I don't want to listen to any psychedelic rock for a long, long time.

15. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I have that and this never happens to me.

16. CLASTD

CLASTD Members

Some tip?

17. CLASTD

CLASTD Members

How long did it take for you to get back to normal? Tell me things. How was your experience? Do you feel like yourself? Like before taking it? Thank you.

18. moondad

moondad Members

acid is powerful medicine. probably not a good idea for you. you may need some more time to get over it. Pot would be a better choice as its an herb and not a chemical. to speed recuperation get on a healthy diet with w/o sugar or junk food. heres a good one. best wishes. Mediterranean Diet 101: A Meal Plan and Beginner's Guide

scratcho likes this.
  19. CLASTD

CLASTD Members

Thank you moondad, I will do as you say.

moondad likes this.
  20. CLASTD

CLASTD Members

But I really enjoyed it though. It complete happiness the whole time. It's only that I don't feel like my old self anymore. Anyway thanks for your answer, honestly (if I think with logic) I think it'll go away sooner or later.

moondad likes this.