I need dick!!!

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by missfontella, May 23, 2004.

1. loveturtle

loveturtle Member

Miss Fontella -- Please excuse all the rudeness that some respondents have directed toward you. Their points are irrational. Let me publicly join all those who respect you for wanting dick (being open to pleasure), and who think you are amazingly attractive. Thank you and bless you.

2. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

They gonna hold them sideways while they fire them so that they can't aim for shit, like the rest of the homeyz in the hood? :rolleyes:

I don't think you'll be attractive til you lose that loser cigarette and the attitude.

It's amazing how some people think they're stickin' it to the man or something in their lives, yet they're paying $3 - $5 a pack for cigarettes that do nothing but poison their bodies, make their breath, hair and clothes stink like ass, and make a bunch of cynical rich dudes even richer. And they think it looks "cool" on top of all that! :rolleyes:

-Jeffrey

3. moravian

moravian Member

Man, since when did this turn into a "Let's attack MissFontella and all other single mothers" thread... Take it easy people!

MissFontella has the right to have as many children as she wants, that's part of the free rights of our country. If you don't like it, another free right of the country is the right to leave! No one is forcing you to stay and endure such horrible things which have nothing to do with you whatsoever.

Again, I'm continuously amazed at how people will communicate like this over the net when they would keep their traps shut in person...

Anyway, all I am saying is, civility is bliss...

4. weekend warrior

weekend warrior Member

I dont know why everyone is knocking this thread, it has nothing to do with making babies!!! and nothing to do with unprtected sex. Shut the fuck up about it already. Its just sex. whats the prob? you dont have sex? Go jack yourself off and shut up. Anyway, i still need some if anyone is interested....

5. FreakyJoeMan

FreakyJoeMan 100% Batshit Insane

I need pussy!

6. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

i need a swift kick in the ass

7. loveturtle

loveturtle Member

Why are so many of you people so judgemental? Why do so many of you jump off the topic? The more everybody knows about me or you, the more everybody could criticize us & find fault with us -- with both valid & invalid reasons. No one is perfect. We all are far from perfect. I don't blame Miss Fontella if she feels frustrated or angry. She likes sex, or making love, as do I, as does most everyone. Peace, and thanks.

8. beachmonkey

beachmonkey Member

Can't we all just fuck? ;)

9. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

Quote "I need dick.."

Cheney?

10. Lunatic_Fireball

Lunatic_Fireball Member

Unfortunately I know of no one named Dick, but as soon as I meet him I will point them toward your post.

11. Crimson

Crimson Member

well if ya wanna really do this i have a 12in dick AROUND "Think about it

12. greaper

greaper Member

ever in new york give me a call....

13. weekend warrior

weekend warrior Member

Check it, i need some ass my damn self. if any of you women want the same and are in the virginia area, let me know we can hook it up. i dont give a damn what anyone thinks about making babies or not making babies or what the fuck ever, its all about the ass. no more no less. if something else comes of it, then great. Later yall, Joe

14. MusicMan19

MusicMan19 Music Elitist

This thread just screams class! :)

15. Juggalo4ever

Juggalo4ever KingoftheChubbyGirls

I'll do it, we don't even have to talk or anything

16. crystalstarr

crystalstarr Word

this thread kinda annoyed me. i have two kids and i still want and deserve dick...

its crap to tell a women to close her legs , if she wants kids from sex so be it if she wants just sex from sex let it be.

17. psilonaut

psilonaut Mushroom Muncher

Hmm I wonder how far a drive Virginia is...

18. Juggalo4ever

Juggalo4ever KingoftheChubbyGirls

19. DuhDude

DuhDude Member

I think the world needs to love children not damn thier existence.
    On the other hand, I think George H W Bush had way to many kids, as did his parents.

You are so good looking, you can't have a lover? I blame this on Bush.

20. bird

bird Member

why hello there:)im so amazed u cant find a sexbuddy after reading this intelligent very appealing post of urs. im sure ull get loads of offers now from guys who cant wait to be ur sexbuddy and i wouldnt be scared if i was u that theyll ever want a serious relationship with you.well gotta run see ya later!rofl