I need dick!!!

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by missfontella, May 23, 2004.

1. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

Why can't I find a guy that I can just get some good sex from? I don't want a relationship or love, I just wanna ride a dick 'til I pass out. The pussy market has been flooded. Unattached sex is too common so now I can't find a decent sex buddy!

2. Nick

Nick Member

Ok...let me tell you something from a guy's perspective. No matter how ugly or fat you are as a chick....you can get laid anytime. Go to some local single 20's chat room or something and you'll be able to find it. If you ever come to TX...I'll hook you up with some caack!

Nick

3. Wicked Eyes

Wicked Eyes Banned

I'm from VA to and I need pussy... hey, what do you know! I need a sheath for my sword!!! lol

4. 50ho

50ho Member

damn what more could a guy want, a girl begging for dick, lol just go to a bar, club, mcdonalds, a damn library, im sure you will find someone if you just talk to them tell them you need a sex buddy im sure if its a guy and hes not gay he cant refuse

5. daymuse

daymuse Member

Dude....mother of 4....
    Maybe you should think about celibacy???

6. Wicked Eyes

Wicked Eyes Banned

Whoah didn't read that :0

lol

7. bradofcentralpa

bradofcentralpa Member

profiles are bitches...nice call!

8. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

whats wrong with being a mother, you'd be nowhere with out yours asshole.

9. missfontella

I got my kids from serious we-will-be-together-forever relationships. All but 1 was planned. I know how to use a condom when necessary. Plus I been celibate for 6 months...it suks. (and not in a good way)

10. TheFriendlyStranger

TheFriendlyStranger Maniac Mull Mite

Ummmm, here ya go have mine, it's a little worn out but hey, I'm bored with it.

11. daymuse

daymuse Member

Hey now stranger, I wasnt doggin' on mothers. I love mommies. Especially yours.
    Alls I was sayin was...well, you read what I said. SO, read it again and dont misinterpret it this time.

12. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

no i read what you said. i just cant stand dudes who like sex and dont like babies, i think y'all should be hung.

13. daymuse

daymuse Member

Is that something a "free-range taoist christian" would say??? If not, got to hell.
    When did I ever say I didnt like babies? Sure, I like sex, but I'd prefer not to be liking my baby anytime soon. Tis why condoms or abstinence is the best way to go.
    You're still reading it wrong. I was asking her a question. Not putting her down damnit. So go plant some poinsettias and pick the ticks off yer balls. Then go to the bathroom, get a roll of charmin, and wipe yer mouth. Cuz you're speaking bootychatter.

14. missfontella

Well actually you were making a suggestion, which to an intelligent person implies that you are taking issue with my having 4 children. You said:

"Maybe you should think about celibacy???"

as in I have enuff damn kids. Well maybe I do for you but I enjoy my children. They are my joy, not my burden. I'm used to this attitude because I am in college and get this response all the time from the younger students in my class. I have learned not to take it personally, its more of an annoyance at this point. I expect it from people who don't have children and have not experienced the wonderous things I have. But I have to give you the standard response and I apologize in advance. Its a stock response.
    " I am a grown damn woman and my kids and my house in my business. When is the last time you wrote me a check to provide for my children? Never. So I thank you kindly to not try and make my life choices for me. And if you think I have enuff damn kids....don't fuck me BIOTCH!!!!"

Again I apologize. I have to do it. Its in the young single mother handbook

15. Mr. Smith

Mr. Smith Member

I have a strong feeling that he thought you were married.

16. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

lol market has been flooded...lol flooded...clever...

17. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

You know I think 5 minutes on the street with sandwich board would do you nicely.

18. missfontella

?????Wtf are you talking about?????

19. missfontella

Oh by the way, I got me some. I was on top of my game and he came too fast. But still, a fun time was had by all. ( me a little bit less than him)

I got skills, MAAANNNNNN!

20. daymuse

daymuse Member

My statement was rather ambiguous. Call it an inquisitive suggestion.

No issue was taken with your having 4 children. I respect you. I fear you. I am grateful for you and your single mommie kind, and if I had the means and a million bucks I would be cutting checks left and right.

Yes, you are a grown damn woman posting in a public forum. Thus, leaving yourself open to scrutiny. But you seem to handle yourself quite well. So have no qualms about thee and stuff.

I am truly sorry if I stepped on any toes. Though, I'm sure that there's absolutely no shit on your shine. So keep on keepin on, and get more booty.