i need advice

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by interval_illusion, May 19, 2004.

1. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

i have a strong urge to drink three hours by myself to the beach tommorow of th day after (fri.)- its 3 hours away. i think i could get a room for a night fairly cheap cause my mom knows ppl. or i can stay awake at night and sleep on a blanket during the day.

see, my finals are over and i know im leaving tues. for Tn, ang, the stock. etc.

but not many of you know what the ocean means to me...... its helped me my whole life. when i felt alone, i wrote poetry,jogged, sunbaked, etc.

i never did this alone.

should i go?

honest opinions would be apprieciatted.

2. interval_illusion

BTW

i have an appt. tomorrow at the SSO

BUT

my soul calls me there, think i should go........alone.......

3. know1nozme

know1nozme High Plains Drifter

I'd like to say "It's a free country! :p " But I can't, so instead I'll say "You may do what you like, for the time being, enjoy it while you can."

Sleeping on the beach may not be the wisest option, you being female and all. I'd recommend getting a room within walking distance of the beach since you probably won't be in any condition to drive after you've been there a few hours. Also, tell someone you trust (preferrably a fclose relative) where you will be, how you intend to get there, and how long you will be gone, etc. If you have a cell phone, take it and arrange to check in once in a while, and make sure several people have your number.

Pack food, sunblock, and plenty of water.

All of this you are most likely wise enough to have figured out on your own, but you asked. ;)

Have fun!

4. Mari

Mari Member

Honestly...you are scaring me right now, and I'm a little worried about you. :(
    If you really want to go I think you should find a friend to go with you. I know what it's like to want alone time, but somehow I don't think that's a good idea for you right now.

5. interval_illusion

okay, let explain more

sorry

im gonna head out early

get a room at my mom's ex's hotel for reduced, and just pick shells, lay swim. have any alone time time that ill need but i will have rooom.

this means so much to me. it may help heal my wounds.

6. know1nozme

Alright, what circumstances are you NOT telling us in this post? What is going on that we should know about before saying "Bon Voyage"?

You started this thread. Out with it.

7. interval_illusion

well, know,

i need to get away to myself and the place i love........the ocean. that this one place.

never did it there alone.

but

i feel i need to

for my soul

im leaving in 10 hours n ill be fine.

just for a day.

i feel i need this.

i refresh myself.

8. Mari

Mari Member

Please get a good nights sleep before you go. I hope that you find what you are looking for. :)

9. know1nozme

Is the ocean just calling to you or are you suffering from some sort of emotional distress which might be affecting your judgement?

10. interval_illusion

know, its both but i think i will find something there...i always have. :)

11. know1nozme

Well... you are an adult and from what I can tell reading your other posts, you have relatively good judgement. Take good care of yourself and I sincerely hope you find the peace and refreshment you crave.

Best wishes. Bon voyage! Write soon!

Now get some sleep, you have a long day ahead of you tomorrow.:)

12. FireQuint

FireQuint Member

Oh no you don't

13. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

she was here first, fire quint, and we like her. if you find her posts too personal, use the ignore feature, or just don't read them. if you're offended by her mere presence, you leave! and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, unless of course you're into that.

take your clover with you, and leave it where you can see it. PM me if you want to talk. i'll be up for awhile, writing to my sketch buddy.

14. FireQuint

FireQuint Member

Hey you overweight dike. You got something to say, how about using the PM feature like you suggested to me. I don't give a flying shit who the hell you are. I wasn't telling her to leave the forums, smacktard. Just leave for the ocean.

Here's a tooth pick to get my pubes from out'cha teeth.

15. crystalstarr

crystalstarr Word

Mike play nice:p

im like that with the ocean also. it feels like a cleansing experince. but you know this.... put the booze down doll.

16. makno

makno Senior Member

temper kitty .pay him no mind , tiss the dark moon!

17. The_Mad_Buster

The_Mad_Buster Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Is that the mote?

18. interval_illusion

guess what?

i didnt go!!