I Need Advice

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing' started by king jiantano, May 31, 2006.

1. king jiantano

king jiantano Member

i recently have set out on my never ending saga of growing HIGH grade green, my first sprouts were very healthy looking but after about a week or two the tips on only a few of my plants leaves began to turn brown, so i waited a few days to see if the problem would correct itself but it never did. The only thing that got me was more brown tips on more of my plants.i was wondering if anyone had some advice on this problem. one more thing, beeing that i am new to the grow game i do not know anything about fertilizer therefor have not used any on my plants, i just wanted to know can i grow good natural bud without using any fertilizer? if not do u know where, and how do i start?

2. rangerdanger

rangerdanger Senior Member

All living things need food, marijuana included.

I don't understand why you wouldn't want to use fertilizer/nutrients.
    You can buy pre-ferted soil but I don't recommend that unless it's all organic.
    For optimum growth marijuana needs different nutrients during flowering than it does during veg.

3. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

The answer is yes. A good commercial soil from any garden center should need no fertiliser if just one plant is grown in a 3 gallon bucket (indoors that is). Over fertilisation is the biggest mistake new growers make. Or you could start fertilising just when the plant is in major bud growing stage. Heard people say foxfarm is good organic soil.