I need a vaporizer.

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by lynsey, May 15, 2004.

1. lynsey

lynsey Banned

I am afraid of getting cancer and have been coughy lately. What is a good and effective vaporizer? I want to order one on-line tonight please help! I do not want to spend a lot of money and do not want a piece of crap. I want to spend between 1 and 2. Is this possible? Suggestions? thanks!

2. BigBong

BigBong Member

Hey whats up! Ok.. Well, I own the Vapor Brothers Vaporizer off www.ebay.com It was $150 dollars, including shipping.. I am very pleased with it so far.. When I first got it.. I was hitting it all the time.. Lately, it has been only once or twice a week.. Overall, it is a good investment.. It does save weed and gives you a "up-to-beat" high.. ex. When i catch a good buzz via vaporizer.. I tend to get a more up-lifting high, as my friends tend to agree.. The high is definately not as "cloudy", as if you were hitting the "GB" AKA gravity bong/BigBong.. =P The high seems to leave you more self-composed and in more control of the situtation.. It is not exactly the best "social" peice, but is definately do-able..

Overall, I think the $150 bucks that I invested in my vaporizer was well worth it!! So, as long as you got a little bit of money to spend on a healthier/new way of smoking.. definately purchase one!! You will not regret it!!

Btw, A few of my "girlfriends" that smoke on a regular basis have finally hit the vaporizer and they thoroughly enjoy it!!! I am sure you will as welll!!

3. lynsey

lynsey Banned

thanks! do you know of any websites with guarentees that sell vaps? I have been ripped off on ebay before twice, so I am weary. Hey can you go to random thoughts and give me advice on my post over there? I need a male perspective only women have answered so far. I am not at my home computer, but tommorow when I get home I have to email you the funniest story. You will not believe it! How's flordia?

4. HappyVal

HappyVal Member

Ok, this is the vaporizer that I made for $15. I got the instructions off the internet by typing "Free marijuana vaporizer instructions" into my search engine. There's tons of sites out there that offer free vaporizer instructions. I've been using this monster every day since Oct. and it still works great. [​IMG]

5. BigBong

BigBong Member

That above vaporizer does work.. However, the ones that pull the hot air through the weed, rather then simmering the bud on a soildering iron are 10x better! IMO

6. HappyVal

HappyVal Member

Do you know if there are instructions on how to make a hot air vaporizer? I heard that they work a lot better. I found that mine works really well but if there's a better one to be made....

Do you get more THC from a hot air vaporizer? Does it work faster than a hot plate? I'd appreciate any info you may have on them

Thanks-

7. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

I agree, if you are going to get a vaporizer you may as well get a good one. The ones with the metal plates like in the pic are no where near as good as the ones that pull hot air though the herb. I have a Vapordoc (basically the same as vaporbrother's) and I love it, works awsome, saves weed and is totally healthy!

8. babynug

babynug Member

is there NO smell at all involved in using a vaporizer? do you still have the pot smell when you exhale? may be a dumb question, but before i think of spending a lot of $ on one i was just curious. thanks!!

9. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

the smell is MUCH less, but it is still there. It goes away much faster too, about 15 mins after vaporizing in my very very small dorm room, it dosen't smell anymore at all and when it does smell, it dosen't smell much.

10. babynug

babynug Member

tree-thanks for the info.going to do some research, sounds like a good idea. better than a bong or one hitter.

11. Enonemouse

Enonemouse Happy Wanderer

12. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

I've got a Vapor Brothers and I love it. I got mine off of eBay as well. I sent you a pm with the seller that I bought mine from.

A good vaporizer is well worth the cost, it's much healthier and you save bud.

13. wenis

wenis Member

14. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

15. lynsey

lynsey Banned

I am going to get a vaporbroth I just hate spending 175 on it. 175 could be a new juicy couture sweat suit. But hey it is better than coughing a lung up right?

16. BigBong

BigBong Member

Mine was 150 bucks shipped off ebay.. I dont see where you are coming up with 175$

17. lynsey

lynsey Banned

I am weary of ebay. There is an online website that sells it for 175 with a lifetime waranty/repair contract. It is better to be safe than sorry. Once I ordered a 300 dollar pottery barn book case from ebay, made all the shipping arangements, paid for the iem and the seller was using a fake adress. I ended up getting my money back from my credit card company, but it was a huge hassle.

18. Enonemouse

Enonemouse Happy Wanderer

That is Austrialian Dollars so not sure what it works out to in American dollars but wasn't all that many pounds when I oredered mine and works like a charm too.

Love & Laughter
    EnonEmouse