:( i NEED a bf. or maybe just a cuddlebuddy.

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by snelio37, Jan 13, 2005.

1. cutelildeadbear

cutelildeadbear Hip Forums Gym Rat

Maybe you should grow up first, then you could maybe attract others. And I did understand what you wrote, but I've taken enough psych classes to know what you really meant. Something is missing in your life, I'm not sure what, but becoming a slut as you suggest you would like to do, will not fill that void. Good luck and use condoms.

2. snelio37

snelio37 Member

^ handy.

damn. i never thought about that. and i guess it wouldn't. but what the hell would? i lost my great gramma, my bird ( my best little buddy in the world :( ) and the adult i trusted the most other than my mom.. i just cried typing it. pwah. i can't blame all my problems on that tho. well, i think i'll shut up now that you all know my life story, thanks for the help, useful or not.

i don't want to be a slut either... sex is yucky and genital warts are bad ( thank you health class).

3. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Hahaha, I get exactly what yoru're trying to say and I haven't slept in a whikel :D!!! But, I promise I'll reed this closely iwhen I wake up. :D

I lost and aunt and a cousicn... another someone who I loved dearlyu, and my life has been a genereal bag of shit for the past month. I have an upset stomach just thinking about it. A friend commited suicide as well.... but, overally, I see myself doing better and pretty well for the moment... music is my sense of sanity, at times... I Should PM you with something more dtetailed sometime, but the pressure on my head is killing me and I need sleep.

Nightttt... :p

4. Stalker

Stalker Member

You still doesn't seem to be alright..

5. sm0key42o8

sm0key42o8 Senior Member

I know who you feel snelio, I have really needed some good cuddling lately. But I just think what Bob said-"No Woman, No Cry"

6. Abyle

Abyle Member

So sorry for your loss, Orsino. :( If you need someone to discuss it with, I'll listen.

Snelio, try meeting hip people by just talking to them. The best opening line: the truth. IE, I thought you looked like a nice person to talk to.

7. snelio37

snelio37 Member

:( poor georgie. i didn't know your life sucked ass for awhile. wow, we're so analogous we're just like like flamenco and gay sex pants :) ( i had to work it in somehow, so made the awkward sentence you see above.)

and erm, people, i'm 14. this is so not a personal ad, but i always like talking to new friends. yay!

8. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

yeah... it still kinda sucks... but, I'm doing better... I've been sick lately... yay... I still never PM'd you since then... I feel lazy. ha. :p

9. snelio37

snelio37 Member

10. Dalamar

Dalamar Member

Making new relationships can be hard. Much harder for men then women so at least you are starting ahead of the game. Now you just have to summon the courage inside yourself and go talk to someone. Even if it is just as friends first.

They are going to take away my membership card for telling you this but:

1) Men are easy, so go talk to one. If he is not in a committed relationship your chances are very good.
    2) Don’t be subtle with flirting because most guys will have doubt and be afraid to make a move. In other words we just won’t get it.