i missed you guys!

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by RyvreWillow, Jun 4, 2004.

1. RyvreWillow

RyvreWillow Member

Oooohhhhh how i missed you all!

i wasn't online forever (moving into the new place and all), then i got here, and everything was DIFFERENT!!! i tried to register, couldn't get it to work, then i had computer problems, blech, and finally got back on again, and still couldn't register! i was sooooo sad!!!

But i finally made it, and i'm soooooo happy!!! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Okay, so update time!

Ryvre is using the potty (sometimes)!

Willow is walking (a little)!

and my husand has a new job (worth mentioning, because loooves it, and he's so much easier to live with now, lol)!

So, life is going pretty good here! Can't wait to catch up with all of you!

2. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

Hi!

I remeber u!

Anyway, glad to hear everything is fine. My comp was down for a year and I'm back now too but I've been back for a couple months already.
    Croix is potty training too
    and Noah is walking a little too, how old are yours again??? lol
    Eryn

3. Sage-Phoenix

Sage-Phoenix Imagine

Hey good to have you back.

No major developments here, certainly not with regards parenting (thank God, it would be the immaculate conception II and I'm about to sit exams)

Saying that I am a mother of sort. My 'baby' is a rabbit named Branwen and she's eleven months old ish. I'm half hearted conducting a study to see if AP works for animals. Can't breastfeed obviously lol and she isn't going for being carried. Otherwise it seems to be working. :)

TTFN
    Sage

4. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

lol sage phenoix you are so cute. I love your eagerness to learn. Your going to make a great mom someday. Good luck!

5. Sage-Phoenix

Sage-Phoenix Imagine

LOL thanks Erin :)

It's amazing really that we are so close in age yet so far apart with regards parenting. You've got Croix and Noah (gorgeous names and beautiful boys) while it's going to be a very long time before I have children.

TTFN
    Sage

6. RyvreWillow

RyvreWillow Member

Ryvre is 2 1/2

Willow will be 1 on July 1!

7. Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar Senior Member

Hi, RiverWillow,

We missed you. I hope the children are well (it sounds like they are doing well) and that you are healthy and happy, too.

I am so glad your dh got a job he loves, it makes a lot of stuff better.

8. TerrapinRose

TerrapinRose Member

Isn't it nice to be back here?When my computer was broken for several months a while back I missed everybody here too,so I know how you feel!Glad to hear your family is doing so well. Big hugs to you all!!