I made my first hemp necklace!

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by DejaVoo, May 24, 2004.

1. DejaVoo

DejaVoo stardust

how exciticing, i just learned how to do hemp jewlery from some website (actualy my 13 year old sister learned first..then she taught me!) and its so easy! I learned in about 5 minutes or less. And i just made my first hemp necklace a couple days ago. and i put three big glass beads on it. these reall cool dotted glass beads i got from this bead shop! woo hoo! next im making an anklet! now i have actully something to do!:p

2. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

If you want to make really good hemp necklases, you need good hemp. I suggest buying some at like a head shop or some place like that. I got like 500 feet of really good hemp for like $8.

3. Happy_Go_Crazy

Happy_Go_Crazy Member

I lost my first hemp necklace! darn! :confused:

4. sarahstar

sarahstar Member

woohoo congratulations! :) i remember i was so excited when i made my first one ~ then i wore the hell out of it for years, ended up remaking it like 3 times over a span of about 6 or 7 years, hehe, which really isn't bad considering it was a thin one that never came off ~ i think showering with it on kind of did it in, hehe. it had three little fish beads on it, and i still have the beads, maybe some day i will remake it again.

5. hemp_boy

hemp_boy Member

coool. im rember mine. i still have it hanging from a peg in my room.

6. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

congrats.... :)

7. fylthevoyd

fylthevoyd Super Moderator

cool DejaVoo...that is what this thread is all about.....a place for creative minds to share their creativity.......maybe you should post a pic .......any way congrats ...and many more creations in the future:)

8. defboatz14

defboatz14 Member

When you make your 1st necklace... never redo it!!! I did it to mine and I was so pissed off. I wish I could have saved it and seen how bad it was. I wish I could have had it to compare it to what I do now...

9. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

I remember my first one. :D It's still around here some where, it'll be missing for a year ro two then pop up somewhere. :D