i lurve making movies

Discussion in 'Horror Movies' started by amber:), Jan 23, 2006.

1. amber:)

amber:) Member

hey everybody,
    i duno if this the right place to b writing but i lurve making movies i recentally made a horror movie called "follow..." it actually turned out more of a comedy coz of how stupid it was had lots of fun. let me know if any of u enjoy making movies coz i'd luv to hear bout it

2. Capn_Danger

Capn_Danger Member

ah, teh memories!

back in JH and HS, me and my friends always made school projects into home movies. Full scripts, props and costumes from 2nd-hand stores, acted and edited by us. They were always huge parodies, with a very monty python style of humor. Then we'd get to show them in class, and watch the class break down in laughter at our over-the-top shenanigans. I still can't believe we had the balls to record Zach with his pants and underwear pulled down getting whipped with a belt by the Mafia guy behind the grocery store. The teacher had to leave the room for something right before that part played, I don't know what kinda shit would have hit the fan if he had actually seen that part...

Oh man, that was all soooooo much fun, if I could find friends who are silly and relaxed enough to make a movie like that and have fun, I'd pick it up again in a second.