I Love Sleep

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Popularity, Feb 4, 2009.

1. A593

A593 Member

I think the complete opposite of it being a waste.
    I believe its the most important part of my life. I can dream about anything, and I can always learn from them if I chose. They can reveal things about yourself you never knew. I LOVE dreaming.
    And during sleep, your body lets out pheremones that heal your muscles (I lift weights)

But I also like to always be up by nine, as one other said, because I don't like to waste my day away. I usually ONLY sleep at night, I never take naps, although I am always extrmely tired during the day... I actually think its a problem that I have, because even if I get 10 hours, I still feel drowsy after school

2. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

Detrimental, I doubt it. I think that's great and healthy if you sleep 16 hours on the weekends or take a 7 hour nap one day after school when you're exhausted. Or just when you have a one-week break to catch up on REM sleep.
    And I'm not saying I always sleep 16, but I certainly can. I do almost always, on a day where I can sleep in, get 12 hours.

16 hours every day for a month doesn't sound good though.

3. does2

does2 Member

There is a plethora of things I would rather be doing than sleeping.
    Raping children, for one.
    Sodozoming young boys, for two.
    The list could go on...

4. fuzz_acid_flowers

fuzz_acid_flowers Aqueou§ Transmi§§ion

sleep is freakin awesome.im about to go do that right now!