I love Lucifer.

Discussion in 'Philosophy and Religion' started by neonspectraltoast, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

2. Asmodean

“Lost in a dream...
    Drowning in the eyes
    Of a statue who dreamt a little dream of me...”

Incipiunt hic tenebrarum lectiones secundae,
    Cum Lucifer receptaculum noctis evasus,
    Demergitur in undis somniorum suorum,
    Quem statua observat.

“But here there is no light.”

3. Meliai

Meliai Banned

4. The love that supposedly makes the world go round is weak. It doesn't make the Earth spin, either. It just gives humans a reason to exist, but they are as meaningless as their love is. If it's so powerful why have we spent the last 5000 years at war? It isn't enough to save me, that's for sure. Evidently there was a shortage when God was handing out love. And what it does save it only saves for selfish reasons. There is no place where I can forgive.

5. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

Luciferianism - To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent” by Lucian Black

It’s seriously a pretty cool book. Deeeeep. Lol

Meliai likes this.
  6. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

A couple anthems for you...

tumbling.dice likes this.
  7. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Thanks, I may check it out!

I found myself reading a little about lucifer mythology after this thread earlier, its pretty interesting. I guess...i love lucifer now too? Lol

8. Asmodean

9. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

If you don't love yourself, then why are you talking and why should I talk to you? Love makes the world go round because the angrier and more unhappy we become the less aware and more self-defeating we become. Ironically, you don't have a choice but to find your soul or suffer the consequences. Ours is the best of all possible universes, apparently, because we have to decide for ourselves. Forgiveness can be as meaningless as comprehending that we stub our own toe, and the chair is not to blame.

10. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Your love for Lucifer could lead you down a very dark path.

While most people who have had a Near-Death Experience (NDE) feel the sensation of floating in the air while being drawn into a tunnel filled with bright light,
    another 8% claim to have experienced hell, they were surrounded by fire and felt intense pain the likes no one could ever imagine

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
  11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Im not sure I get it. I do, but I don't lol. not the falling into the deep part..

12. I do love myself. It's other people who don't love me, and then they go on with their lives telling me that love is the most wonderful thing in the world. It all seems empty to me because I am rejected. If you're so loving, why do I get left on the outside? And worst of all, not only do you not care, you're just happy and having fun while I suffer and while other people suffer. And even worst of all you come back and make up rules for why you're the best people and tell me I need help. You know what would help? Someone loving me for a change.

13. Asmodean

The consequence of not getting that historic detail right is that he would have stepped on the tile with the wrong letter. And if he stepped on the wrong tile he would have fallen to his death...

Irminsul likes this.
  14. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

"Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven."

I certainly can understand how someone would admire Lucifer for standing up to God; He has a lot of damn gall for judging us. God is omnipotent, omnipresent and immortal; humans are none of that and yet we still find the courage to go on. Humans can be brave but God never can be...He can never lose. He never has to face death or the loss of a loved one, never has to experience uncertainty since He already knows everything, never makes a bad decision and then has to face the consequences, has never been embarrassed or humiliated, has never been bullied. He is perfect and then gets pissed at us for not behaving perfectly...and He was the one who created us in the first place. And finally, if we die without telling him "sorry", we are subjected to infinite punishment...for committing finite sins. I'd rather live under Kim Jong Un than God; at least Un will eventually die.

Running Horse and Meliai like this.
  15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

The fall and rise of Lucifer was all in the lyrics of the song I posted, Better to reign in hell. :p if you can understand them.

16. Asmodean

If it would all be really like that I could understand it as well. But its mainly pubering teens and disgruntled people who insist on portraying it like that. And misled simpletons of course.

17. Asmodean

Same with the songs i shared here!

Irminsul likes this.
  18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

i know i know :)

19. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

That ain't no Hank Williams song!!

[​IMG]

20. Irminsul