I love Lucifer.

Discussion in 'Philosophy and Religion' started by neonspectraltoast, Aug 9, 2018.

1. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Sorry but, one thing you can't hide, is when you're crippled inside, which is never good for your personal integrity, much less, your sex life.

2. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Job 1:12:
    "And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. ." KJV
    "The LORD said to Satan, "Very well, then, everything he has is in your power, but on the man himself do not lay a finger." NIV,
    "All right, you may test him," the LORD said to Satan. "Do whatever you want with everything he possesses, but don't harm him physically." . (NLT)

I'm concerned about you, but obviously am not in a position to help. Being angry at God or loving Lucifer won't do you much good. You're alive. That's a start. You're intelligent, another plus. I suspect that if you take a more positive attitude toward other people and try to see some good in them (which admittedly is often hard) your social interactions will improve and maybe others will return the favor. What do you have to lose? I don't believe hell is a place we go to after death, but rather a state of mind we can be in while alive. Hell is a bad attitude. You can get yourself out. You're the only one who can, by taking the first step. Take it one day at a time. It will feel good. You'll get to loving life. Have you considered a support group? If you can type these posts, you can do it. Where there's a will, there's a way.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
  3. I don't hide that I'm crippled inside. And lucky for me, I don't have to hide the fact that I'm a fucking dick, 'cause I'm not. You on the other hand aren't so lucky, but I see right through you you arrogant fucking asswipe.

Tell me, woo, what charitable good deeds have you done for anyone lately? You have such a great sex life, you must be quite the philanthropist. BULLSHIT YOU DON'T DO SHIT FOR ANYBODY EXCEPT YOUR GODDAMNED SELF.

4. Here comes woo the philanthropist to rub me in the dirt. What a wonderful person. I fucking HATE humanity.

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I thought I was doing alright, for not having read that stuff for 10 years. :p

Okiefreak likes this.
  6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Don't be like that. :( I know it's easy to get down when you're personally insulted for no good reasons but I think woos a bit of a cracka.

7. wooleeheron

LOL, if I'm arrogant, its only because I'm a fine product of modern civilization. Nor do I see any distinction between what I do for myself, and what I do for others, because they are ultimately one and the same. Being a social animal, means you either have a heart buried under all the crap somewhere, or you die young. You can cuss me out and rant and rave forever, but if you look at the evidence, love really does make the world go round. We just sometimes wish it didn't.

8. I'm fucking sick of it. I expose something vulnerable and instead of sticking to the topic someone's got to try and use it to their advantage. Exactly the kind od hypocrisy and lack of empathy I'm talking about. I'm so happy you're happy and well-adjusted, woo. Let's just make this whole conversation about you instead.

9. You are scum and you're lucky you were nowhere near me when you wrote that hateful garbage.

10. wooleeheron

You're right, I'm total scum, everything you hate in a human being.

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Please stop calling me, calling me
    Please stop stalking me, stalking me
    It's just a fantasy, fantasy, dat you have wit me

12. You're just a bully, woo, but I guess I have to deal with you because I'm openly vulnerable and your type prey on that.

13. quark

quark Parts Unknown

I once smoked nothing but Hindu Kush for a week and ended up changing my name to Patel.

14. wooleeheron

Actually, I'm not a bully because, the truth is, most people's feelings about such thing don't mean squat to me. Sorry to disappoint you, but how you feel about me, sex, or whatever doesn't really affect me much. The words you write might as well be mathematics as far as I'm concerned, and you can be replaced by a computer. The Dragon is a personal friend, but part of the reason she is my friend is because she never takes herself seriously. I've spent a lifetime trying to get over my own bullshit, and don't see the point in getting all worked up about other people's bullshit.

15. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I am imagining Henry Jones jr. mixing up the I and J and falling into the deep :D

16. Asmodean

Not sure if this helps but Woolee doesn't seems that adjusted to me :p

17. Asmodean

18. wooleeheron

Chickens peck at their own reflection in the mirror, and do that sometimes.

19. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Illuminates the darkness...intriguing concept. What was the book?

20. Asmodean

[​IMG]

Deidre and Meliai like this.