I love Lucifer.

Discussion in 'Philosophy and Religion' started by neonspectraltoast, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Agreed. But it can be interpreted like that in Genesis as well. The motives between the two differ. Lucifer's is about misleading mankind so he can take God's position. Prometheus' motive to defy the other gods choice to withhold knowledge from mankind is in favor of mankinds progression

2. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

In Revelation 22:16 Jesus says "I, Jesus, am the bright and morning star." If the translators had chosen to translate this verse using Latin just as they did with Isaiah 14:12, it would read "I, Jesus, am Lucifer."

Satan, or the devil, are different entities than Lucifer. Lucifer represents the divine light of knowledge that humanity developed sometime in prehistory that separates us from the animals.

It was Robert Fludd, a well know Rosicrucian initiate, who chose to translate "bright star" or "shining one" with the Latin word "Lucifer," in his work translating the King James Version of The Bible.

3. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

The fact that Lucifer was after God's job, is proof he didn't do a good job.

4. Asmodean

Yeah, no other conclusion possible... :p

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

There's also marginal evidence to suggest that the pyramids were actually a prison created by Enki for the Lucifer equivalent.

6. Asmodean

7. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Lucifer and Jesus are one and the same, and thus both are referred to as the morning star. It's all about duality, the allegorical black and white checkerboard of Freemasonry.

Jesus is the god of the profane masses, whereas Lucifer is the allegorical god of the "enlightened" elite who withhold knowledge, wage wars and brainwash humanity in order to enslave them. That is why Lucifer/Satan is known as the god of this world, whose power stretches no further than this world, unlike that of Creation.

Neither is representative of Creation. Both are products of religion (mass mind control). One couldn't exist without the other. Again, duality.

Jesus stood for all that is right and just, whereas Lucifer, the adversary, seeks to invert everything. Good is evil and evil is good, hence the world we are living in today.

In the end it's all allegory.

Lucifer represents the hijackers who seek to overthrow Creation and the natural state of humanity, and conquer/enslave it through science to become proverbial gods themselves. This is why they're into things like transhumanism and cloning. They want to remake humanity in THEIR image.

Jesus was the person who followed their higher self ('God', Creation, etc.), and not the ways of the material world. Because of it, he was "crucified." And I am not saying Jesus was a person who actually existed either, but rather an allegory of the pinnacle of human potential, which has nothing to do with material success in the low vibrational world of physicality (aka Hell).

The TRUE story of Jesus is the Gnostic one which predates Christianity (which hijacked the teachings of Jesus and made him into the pagan sun god of the Catholic church).

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
    storch likes this.
  8. Asmodean

Vaste oceane stellate, virgo omnis malefici,
    Est hospes mirus se mergens in sinum tuum.
    Creaturam tuam custodi,
    tempestate ignem arce,
    Quem non restinguere potes.
    Venit Lucifer!
    Venit angelus mortis!

Luciferian Revolution!

Far beyond the sky,
    Far beneath the heavens,
    Where once before I died,
    To perpetuate my hymen...

...with a star...
    Heading for the open sky... where the flames
    never dared to come...
    The rays of the moon linking the spheres... the molochian comets...

During my ethereal journeys,
    With celestial glory and pride,
    I will celebrate the day
    When you become my bride.

To rape the shining stars in the secrets of the dying light.
    The starred delights will enrapture my soul to insanity.
    Rapturous elevation frightening the God of Light.
    I tear the flowers of the sky,
    The firmaments of stars embosomed in His Creation,
    But the starlit ocean will not quench my thirst for their glowing nectar: I drained the wine of a thousand suns.

Sanctus, sanctus, sanctus,
    Dominus deus sabaoth,
    Pleni sunt caelum et terra gloria tua.
    Hosanna in excelsis.

You are the light, I am the flame,
    The freezing blow of my thoughts unburns me
    And I am dying but cannot die.

The divine has deserted the altar
    Where your pain is multuplied in the prism
    Of my lust witnessed by the stars.
    The delight burns at its paroxism.

To rape the shining stars in the secrets of the dying light.
    The starred delights will enrapture my soul to insanity.
    Rapturous elevation frightening the God of Light.
    I was made the Morningstar,
    Embowered from the night...
    God of Lie, I am the Prince of Darkness, the Star of Mourning
    Hunting the light of salvation.

O Domine,
    Dona nobis vim, ut eum oppugnemus.
    In nos luminem perpetuum fundi iube.

You took the fire in my eyes
    When I was starving of light.
    You take delights in my cries
    For I am dying but cannot die.

While entrusting the flame
    to a celestial abyss,
    I will get drunk of screaming and of pain,
    And the silence and the night will move at last unto me.

Far beyond the sky,
    Far beneath the heavens
    Where once before I died,
    To perpetuate my hymen...

With a star!

9. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

We may be talking about something archetypal here. In Ugaritic Caananite myth, the god Helel, son of Sharar the god of dawn(Helel ben Shaḥar) tried to depose the High God El and was cast down. Later it was Athtar, personified as the morning star, who rebelled against Ba'al (the dominant god of the era) and was cast into obscurity--a metaphor for hubris based on the morning star (Venus at dawn) becoming obscured by the rising sun. (John Day, Yahweh and the Gods and Goddesses of Canaan; Gregory Boyd, God at War). The Babylonian myth of Ehana, who was led by pride to strive for the highest seat among the gods, but was cast down, was similar. The Greek myths of Phaethon (the shining One) and Prometheus also show some similarities. Across the ocean in another era, there is Quetzalcoatl, also identified with the morning star, lord of the star of the dawn. Tricked by his nemesis Topcatlepoca into incest, he left in disgrace to become the morning star. Hubris is a universal human attribute, and dominance struggles go back even further in the animal kingdom.

Asmodean likes this.
  10. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Sounds like fake history. What's your source?

11. Asmodean

Why is the gnostic interpretation/story of Jesus THE true story? Because its the first?
    Btw: i thought there were multiple gnostic stories/interpretations.

12. I meant as far as the story is concerned he's still God's right hand man. I knew I would have to explain that. Should have just said it when I said the other thing to save some time.

13. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

I think you mayhave your Sumerian mythology a little confused. In the council of gods( Anunaki) , Enlil was the high god. In the Legend of Atrahasis, he tries to destroy humanity by a flood, because humans are making too much noise, but his half-brother Enki thwarts his plan by teaching Athrahasis to build a boat to save himself, his family and animals.

14. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

There were. The earliest were second century (after the Gospels). I think what we're dealing with here is New Age fiction.

15. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

How so? I would think that it would show it was a position worth having.

16. Sorry, but it was God who sadistically abused Job in the book of Job. Lucifer just pointed out that he was probably just like everyone else after God was so excited about what a great man Job was. Lucifer didn't want to see God be made a fool of. So God started killing Job's family and what not.

I base my love of Lucifer mostly off of the book of Job. You can see he was a great person by the way he accused Job and tried to protect God. I don't see what's hard to follow. I love the character of Lucifer. He is against men who lack integrity. I have some friends I love a lot, but mostly...and I mean the vast majority...of people are selfish scumbags. I'm conscientious which is my quality. Other people are not, in my experience. They're bullies and liars.

I also base my love of Lucifer on personal fantasy a bit, though he is always the prosecutor, as you put it. I think it's a dislike of humanity coupled with humanity's ultimate scapegoat that I love about Lucifer.

Ancient alien theorists think Lucifer was Enlil, a Sumerian God who brought knowledge to humans. They think the whole thing is reversed and Enki, or God, was actually the bad guy who wanted to keep humans as worker drones but Enlil gave them knowledge.

I don't know about that. I just like the idea of an angel who is so faithful to God he won't let humans make a fool of him. He isn't unconditionally loving like God is, so he can see the way they use God to their own advantage. That's what I got from the story of Job.

17. quark

quark Parts Unknown

The number of the beast
    Hell and fire
    Was spawned to be released

18. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

I read a book recently on Luciferianism and everything I thought I knew about Lucifer came from the Abrahamic (right hand path) version. Lucifer (according to many who follow the “left hand path”) seems like a being that illuminates the darkness and thus, gets us to see our truest selves. I don’t see that as “evil” as many on the RHP might see it.

neonspectraltoast likes this.
  19. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

God's right hand man, that he created himself, turned out to be not just a little flawed, but the worst! While you can't blame parents for everything their kids do, you can certainly tell the difference between an abused child and a healthy one. Satan is as mentally disturbed as they come, after God created him and taught him everything he knows.

20. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

But it still falls under “free will.” Going with the story, did the angels have free will? Didn’t Lucifer start off as an angel?

I always thought free will started with humans but if God created all beings, then.....