i love happyhahagirl

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Samhain, May 23, 2004.

1. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

lol looks like u have a not so secret admirer hannah!

2. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

Well...it's all I have, secret or not... :( I just sit here alone... by myself... I got a phone call yesterday, but it was a wrong number. :( My family keeps going out to dinner and not inviting me, so I've been eating the frozen crap in the freezer for the past month (ever since Andrew and I broke up). I'm so full of preservatives, I'll keep going for 20 years after I die. I can be in the Keith Richards club!

It's good to know that someone cares. Even though he's on another continent and there are other impediments to our union... :D

You know, I've gone through 4 boxes of Gardenburgers in two weeks?

3. Earthy Mama

lol same thing happens to me. I just wrote that somewhere. They ignore me when dinner time comes because I don't eat meat I guess. I'm getting tired of it too. Hey! we have alot in common! I get the same thing with the phone calls...I get all excited and telemarketers end up hanging up on ME. We all care btw!

4. HappyHaHaGirl

hehe...thanks...I'm on the Do Not Call list, but I'm thinking about taking my name off so someone will call me... I just like to hear the phone ring. :(

Maybe it is because I don't eat meat... I don't know. Even when I do go out with them, they always get into some converstation about something I don't know anything about and pretend I'm not there. I'm kind of glad they don't ask me. I just wish that someone would. I hate how guys look until they see the baby and then totally turn around and run the other way! Some try to be subtle, but there are some that will obviously draw back and look the other way.

Thanks a lot, guys... geez... :rolleyes:

hehe

5. Earthy Mama

lol I love the check out and run...happens quite alot these days

6. HappyHaHaGirl

Hehe...I should take pictures and start a "Scaring them off" diary... I could have had dozens by now, if I'd started... :D

The only guys that hit on me, even when I don't have the baby, are very much older, usually drunk men. No one under 35. Ever. I don't understand. It's like I give off some vibe that says, "not cool and hip...changes diapers for a living...obviously breastfed... :rolleyes:" I don't even give off any hint that I have a baby, and I can't get anyone within 10 years of my age to even look at me. Which is okay, because I know I can't date anyone my age, because they probably can't even concieve of what I'm going through...but still....they could pretend long enough for a one night stand or something!

:(

7. badassdawickedmoose

badassdawickedmoose Member

Yet another fan of happyhappyhahagirl, she seems really cool, and never has a bad word to say to anyone, just generally great to have on the forums :)

8. Samhain

Samhain Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Its easy when I know people like you sweetie awwwwww shucks!!!!!!

S

9. gesone

gesone Member

I think HappyHaHaGirl is wicked cool!

10. Samhain

This has been very quiet of late, who wants to give Happy more love????

S

11. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

*raises hand*
    I do!

She seems to have disappeared from the Earth. Or at least the hipfora.

12. Samhain

It was so cool and a little weird I phoned Happy at gone midnight my time and it was about 7 pm there and we had a long chat.
    its so difficult to get my mind round talking to someone on the other side of the world, any how shes so mature far more than I was at her age or am now maybe!
    shes having trouble with her computer I believe but i'm sure she'll be up and load in no time!

S

13. HappyHaHaGirl

Here I am! It was fun talking to you. :) You're my first pen pal! hehe

14. Samhain

What youve never had a pen pal ever in your whole life.
    I'm soooo honored not only to be your first pen pal but too also have the privalige of writing to to my fav person on the hip forums!!!

S

15. HappyHaHaGirl

I've never had a pen pal. :( I was visiting my grandmother and found this old Pen Pal magazine from like the 70s that had been my mom's...it was like a pen pal classifieds...all these people sent in their picture and a little biography, and you could write them letters. It was kind of cool....potentially dangerous. I would have written to one of them, but it would have been weird, since it had been about 30 years and they probably forgot about it. :) Folks just don't write letters here very much. It's sad.

16. Samhain

Happy I'll be writing to you early next week, as i will be celebrating summer solstice on sunday so i will be able to tell you how it went!
    can't believe youve never had a pen pal, if you had answered one of them ads the person probably wouldn't even have lived there any more.
    of course its not dangerous writing to me, i may have started this fan thread but i'm too far away to stalk yo even if i wanted too!!!
    joke of course!

S

17. Samhain

I thought i'd bring this fan thread back as a balance to a certain hate thread thats on here at the moment, this is a hippy forum after all so we should be concentrating on love and peace

S

p.s I love Happy

18. HappyHaHaGirl

What hate thread???

19. Samhain

its gone of the page now needless to say its about the boy you love to hate with a name that sounds like an STD

S

20. HappyHaHaGirl

God...he's so annoying. He calls me a spammer because he's jealous and then flames me all over the place....what an idiot. I hate it when people take things so seriously on a message board!