I love being nude

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Augres, Nov 23, 2019.

1. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

I've been nude plumbing to day and sunning myself, its been about 32 c here, nice.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2020
    Mobius_Stripped and Alice in SC like this.
  2. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Your get there some day, you can trust me on that.

3. Mobius_Stripped

Mobius_Stripped Members

Not a day goes by when I don't reflect on how much I love being nude. It's a pure kind of happiness that requires nothing but yourself. Though company is always welcome.

Communing and sharing our naked bodies with each other (even non-sexually) feels like the ultimate form of brother/sisterhood.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2020
    Joshua Van and Barry Thrift like this.
  4. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

I enjoy being nude when ever I can be. I enjoy early morning trip to the store and then driving home nude. I enjoy nude barefoot hikes in nearby woods. Only a few close friends let me be nude around them while they are clothed. I have done sheet rock and painting in house all nude. Replaced a basement window nude. Makes for easy clean up.

5. Mobius_Stripped

Mobius_Stripped Members

I sincerely want this for all of you right now.

[​IMG]

6. Very Fast Car

Very Fast Car Members

We have just had several very hot days here and I loved being able to be naked at home and in the garden. I consider myself a part time nudist because I cover up when the weather is not warm.

Mobius_Stripped and Joshua Van like this.
  7. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

I particularly love being naked where it's not really allowed. Not completely wrong like a shopping mall but in the grey areas like a (non-nude) beach or hotel pool. My wife is too risk averse but I love pushing the envelope. Sometimes no one sees, sometimes they see but they don't care, sometimes they care but choose not to say anything and when they see AND care AND say something I just pretend I didn't know I was breaking the rules - maybe where I'm from it's perfectly normal.

8. .

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2020
  9. meeses

meeses Member

For me here... it's wifey and I at home and I come and go as I please naked, I go to nude beaches and nudity is no big deal to me and wifey doesn't mind :)

10. NaturistJames

NaturistJames Members

Clues in the name lol. Love being naked whenever I can, like the joy of being free. Local beach I go to is not official nudist beach but it's used as one, it's kind of exhilarating to take a naked walk and get chatting to your average fully clothed dog walkers, something a bit thrilling when they are not nude but are comfortable having a chat with you.

11. .

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2020
  12. Joshua Van

Joshua Van JoshuaMN

that sound wonderful

Sierra likes this.
  13. NaturistJames

NaturistJames Members

If only I were flying by lol

14. Farmnaked

Farmnaked Banned

I do the same. It is a beautiful time of day. it does wonders for the body and soul.

15. Joshua Van

Joshua Van JoshuaMN

i walk around the trails on my property naked as often as possible everyone should experience the outdoors naked

16. Eliseu Rodrigo

Eliseu Rodrigo Members

Quase trivial, neste fórum dizer: - gosto de ficar nu! Kk.
    Mas sim, não deixa de ser uma verdade. Hoje está bem agradável ou clima por aqui, e depois de uma ducha relaxante, agora é esquecer que as roupas estão no quadra roupas por um tempo.
    Eu me sinto livre e bem com a família ao ser com somos sem nos esconder em personagens criados pelo figurino.
    Minha esposa, quando não tá em casa, aprecia um bom moletom e eu sempre a nudes.

Joshua Van likes this.
  17. Very Fast Car

Very Fast Car Members

What did we do before the days of Google translate?

Barry Thrift likes this.
  18. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

300 Million people speak English
    270 million people speak Portugués
    550 million people speak Spanish (and usually are able to understand Portugués más o menos)
    Just a little input for those who think English is the main international language ...

19. Very Fast Car

Very Fast Car Members

But this is an English speaking forum, so 99.9 % of us converse in English.

20. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

Si claro, but sometimes I find it a nice challenge to read something in another language and try to understand it with my minimal basic knowledge. In this case I was able to understand at least the meaning cause I can speak un pocito de Español. Sorry for being off topic.

Rafa69 and Mobius_Stripped like this.