i lost the game....

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by rainbow dew, May 10, 2004.

1. Peace-Phoenix

Peace-Phoenix Senior Member

You do me a great dis-service Mister Kelso, for verily my true name is Sal Phoenix, Mystical Warrior, God of Hell Fire, UK Forum Spiritual Leader, Guru Gug and newly appointed King of Snuggle Land! Damn, the last one seems a bit wussy doesn't it? Not really in keeping with the flames and the raining sulphur....

2. zopilote

zopilote Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

the name may fool some, but i know that all manner of vicious, deceptive and foul creatures inhabit the land of raining sulphur and ash that is snuggleland.

like seals.

3. Peace-Phoenix

Peace-Phoenix Senior Member

Damn those hideous devil spawned monstrosities....

4. PinkMoon

PinkMoon Senior Member

*comes out of hibernation and loads up the pooporlater* the pooporlater is a clever device that actually makes its own poo by eating rubbish on the ground, thus being eco friendly.. it also doesnt like people with the name sal..
    *so it empties itself on him:)*

5. dhARmaMiLlO

dhARmaMiLlO Member

6. BeachBall

BeachBall Nosey old moo

That chicken ain't game: it's poultry!

Game means pheasant, and partridge, and pigeon, and grouse, and wild duck, and woodcock, and rabbit and hare and venison ...

... all of which are currently out of season. but not for too much longer ...

7. dhARmaMiLlO

dhARmaMiLlO Member

game is anything you hunt. I could've bred super wild dangerous ninja chickens and released them into the wild to hunt with a catapult full of melons.