I like troubled women

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by Andy73, Jun 7, 2004.

1. darkstar8413

darkstar8413 Member

hmmmmm...maybe one day someone will. or maybe, if you're like me, you don't need to be rescued, you just need somebody to get in the sea and swim with you! i've yet to find another soul dancing to my beat, but i hope in time i will. now is a good time i'd think. be patient though lynsey, "love comes when you least expect it". until then, you can join my boat and just not expect it at all!

[​IMG]

2. lover/young_peace

lover/young_peace Senior Member

I like "troubled" guys, because they are easier to get along with. They don't have to worry about what everybody else thinks of them all the time.

I love rockers so the self-destruction thing is a given. I just don't want to be average and boring. I want to run wild sometimes, damnit! AHHHH!!

Plus, crazy guys have better hair ;)

I need someone like me. This means they have to be intense, and moody, and slighty self-destructive and neurotic a little sometimes....

Kinda not strange. We like who fits us. Normal guys/girls don't fit well with Unique guys/girls in general.

Whatever floats your boat... I hope you find the perfect girl. I know I am still fucking lonely as hell, AHHH im tired of being lonely. My guy is dead, I think. Or in Ju-V. oh well. fuck it, I guess....., oh i dont know i just want to have fun!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

~~~~peace~~~~

3. lynsey

lynsey Banned

I have been with the same person for 4 years. He is older (not too much) and swears he can make-up for the father card life has dealt me. No matter how nice he is to me I don't know if I will ever really love him in an attraction sense.

4. shelly-welly

shelly-welly Member

damn, you just described my perfect guy...the intelligent/artist/manic depressant kind of guy...thats why i like john lennon so much because he was such a rebel--i cant stand these little dumbshits that run around my school with no brains and no soul-i actually used to go out with these kids just because they were popular-but talk about relationships with no substance...but i still havent come across my brilliant/crazy/artist guy theres not many brilliant people in this town (the asshole of america) let alone brilliant crazy artists-lol but im fine by myself anyway-i dont need men
    ~peace~

5. Musikero

Musikero Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Oh my God, that's sounds like me! I'm head over heels in love with my best friend. Now this girl is one screwed up individual. She even warned me off her: "Spare yourself the agony dude, I'm too screwed up to be your girlfriend". Her reputation is spotty and she practically has no other real friends except me and her other best friend who's now in New Zealand.

Sigh, what is it about the wrong kind of woman?

6. darkstar8413

darkstar8413 Member

just don't settle. i've been in a similar situation it sounds like you're in and it just proved to be a waste of my life. don't settle for anything less than, in your case, the perfect guy. best of luck to ya my friend.

7. lynsey

lynsey Banned

thanks I know I need to end it, but it is hard :)

8. darkstar8413

darkstar8413 Member

whatever will make you happy

9. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

I have always settled for women that came easily to me...desperate chicks you might say. I have now fallen head over heals for one that doesnt need me, loves me anyway and that scares her, making it all the rougher because even when I succeed she gets scared and rushes back a bit...not 1 step forward 2 steps back...more like 1 step forword 1 step back...ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGG

10. come_do_drawrings

come_do_drawrings Jaime

I am one of those troubled yet moving on to higher ground type of women. I've had my share of tramatic life happenings and been through some hard core depressed times yet and the things I'm learning in life are definently teaching me that being a pasionate person does not have to mean over the top crazy.
    I am ying and yang balancing the two is not always easy but the challenge keeps me going.

11. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

Sounds like a craving for vulnerability.

12. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

I think its a way to hide behind someone elses troubles and not address your own.. possibly maybe.. i don't know much :p

13. Gumby

Gumby Banned

That is probably because you are a loser who preys on women with low self esteem. They have a name for guys like you, "captain Save-A-Hoe