I like the old forum better

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by maryjaneguitargurl, May 8, 2004.

1. EddieV1984

EddieV1984 Member

The only thing i like about the old forums more than this one is that you knew a little more about other people, like theyre gender....but hey, its cool!

2. Andrei

Andrei Member

All I remember are the forums about 4 years ago...

3. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

god, you people crack me up.

4. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I like the old fourms better tooo:) :D

5. TheLittleOne

TheLittleOne Senior Member

I'm definitely way attatched to the old forums. It'll be hard leaving them behind. I had shared so much of my life with you all on it...now it's gone...

6. Synkronos23

Synkronos23 Member

hey same old crap everyone else posts....new here. New to these hippie forums...but I am coming to terms with reality. The reality is I am a HIPPIE. I want to live off the land, do the communal living, love bon fires, love the star, tribal escapades and ritual, etc. I want to get off the grid and be self reliant. I am not a sheep and do not want to be herded any longer. I am more of a goat, a she-goat. On to the rest of the bio....

I am tip-toeing on thirty. Mother of an amazing 4 year old that is in remission from leukemia....I blame the environment and fluoride in the water system...I have a right to be upset. I see innocent children with cancer weekly and its a horrible thing. I want to get back in tune with nature. Let the Earth take care of me and I will take care of her. The universe bows to the current. But let's try to stay positive here. " I build my world from LEGOS!"

I just recently married the beast of my dreams on 7-7-07.

I am a gnostic thelemic Chaos magician transcendentalist. I will just invent my own labels but I have a few other things under my belt notch. If you don't like my terminology we can just agree to disagree.

I like William Reich, Tesla, Robert anton Wilson, Bryin Gysin, William S burroughs, Austin Osman Spare, Uncle Al, Genesis P. Orridge, Timothy Leary, Hunter S Thompson, Michael Tsarion, Freeman, Jordan Maxwell, Jonathan Sellers and Allen Greenfield and many others.

That's a small introductory offer for those who hung with this post long enough to come to its end.

7. ensue

ensue Member

synkronos, welcome! that's definitely the best into i've read here yet! i hope you have a lovely time here on the forum. :)