i like cavemen....

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by eydis, Apr 10, 2007.

1. eydis

eydis Member

....guys that dont shave, have dreads and still dont smell becaus they are super healthy. guys who dont eat meat, who can show their tears and still be super tough in survival.
    no mummys boys for me.
    and i admire guys who are nor afraid of their own feminine side, whatever that is..... because, the more insecure the guy is, the more he 'll try to overdo it with muscles, meat, cars, ashole macho attitude.
    where are the men/guys/boys who are bold, emotionnally...?

2. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

I LOVE cavemen. I get all turned on by that one commercial.

3. Magical Fire Lady

Magical Fire Lady Senior Member

Ugh I agree with you here.. thats the one thing I dislike immensely about men. They have to have those macho egos and nothing turns me off more. I'm not generally attracted to men though, maybe thats why.
    There are good guys out there who can just be themselves, maybe they're hard to find, I appreciate my guy though. Every guy has a man ego though, some just are ridiculous.

4. DepTh

DepTh Member

umm cavemen eat meat

5. masterofpuppest

masterofpuppest blank

and drag women around by their hair.

6. lunarflowermaiden

lunarflowermaiden Senior Member

Well, going by your description of a caveman, I am also into them. They are rare, though. Once I come across one, I am never letting him go.

7. Dudley Do Right

Dudley Do Right In Your Head

I had a similar experience just a few days ago, we were talking about emotions….It’s so easy for tears to roll down my cheeks, may they be happy or sad tears…. As for my Psyche i.e. (my Id, my Ego and my super Ego) are at peace with each other and I find it easy to talk with the opposite sex, so I guess one could say that I’m also in touch with my feminine side….All these have helped me develop, evolve and become a much better person for it….

8. lostinanovel

lostinanovel Member

i heard the GEICO commercial is being turned into a regular tv show. lucky you!

9. Four Winds

Four Winds Member

Emo's lol.

10. masterofpuppest

masterofpuppest blank

eww are you serious? i hate those effing commercials. those cavemen guys give me the creeps.