I know it's off topic...but plz answer.

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by EuphoricMelodies, Jan 21, 2005.

1. EuphoricMelodies

EuphoricMelodies Member

Tonight will be my first time trying dxm (around 350-500mg) and I was wondering; do the capsules work just as well as the syrup?

I know this belongs in the psychedelic board, but I figured I could get a quicker answer if I post in here. Thanks guys.

Peace,
    EuphoricMelodies

2. Peace Attack

Peace Attack Make War

Capsules work just as well as the syrup, and it won't feel like your drinking shit.

3. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

i would do some acid instead

4. McJesus

McJesus Member

Why do acid instead? Yeah, its more fun, but it's a different experience. DXM is unique and definitely worth the time to try.

5. sugarmaggie

sugarmaggie ~Green Eyed Devil~

I tried that shit once and it made me itch so bad I brought blood from scratching so much. None for me, thanks.

6. aesther

aesther Member

I think they should be the same. Make sure you're using products with just DXM, a lot of products have anti-histamines, etc. Also, dxm can cause olney's lesions when used in frequent and excessive amounts. they also do not know too much about it..so who knows what else, so use it with caution and in my opinion, not very often.

7. element7

element7 Random fool

DXM scares the crap out of me. Don't like it one bit. There were guys around here that were buying up Robitussin and dumping into empty soda bottles and selling it as 'Dark Acid'. Crazy, but people bought it without knowing what the hell it was.

8. MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 Senior Member

dont take coriciden, make sure the only ingredient is DXM and youll be trippin balls in no time kid.

9. element7

element7 Random fool

Yeah, for sure make sure that the only ingredient is DXM or you could put yourself in a world of hurt. DXM basicly convinces your brain that your body is dead, basicly. So, be careful of the environment too. It's much different than an acid or shroom trip.
    Peace.

10. Dazed4now

Dazed4now Member

dude thats crazy howd u find that out?

11. EuphoricMelodies

EuphoricMelodies Member

Thanks guys.

Althought I don't know if I am or not now tonight. Huge snowstorm is headin in and the person I was going to do it with might not be able to stay over due to the snow in the morning, but we'll see.

12. balko

balko Member

Do it with someone not doing it. I was with my friend (and he didn't even tell me he was on it until like he was off it) and he was freaking out. I was getting scared...

13. McJesus

McJesus Member

I disagree. Having another robo-tripper with you is great. The conversation flows excellently. It really allows you to open up.