I juts realised....

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by Hari, May 3, 2007.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

What about this: our generation will (perhaps, I'm not sure at all we're gonna be the worst) be the worst BECAUSE of our early heavy drinking. I red in an (dutch) article today about my governments ideas to raise the legally drinking age to 18 or perhaps even 21. And this is because research has discovered that the part of our brain where your responsibility/self control, character and personality developes will be heavily damaged if you started heavily drinking under 21 (because it is developing until at least your 21st year). So if you want a self-fulfilling prophecy, you should all start drinking heavily indeed. :)

2. dollydagger

dollydagger Needle to the Groove

the part about drinking heavily was a bad joke on my part......my apologies....for the record, I am not a heavy drinker, and i dont really care much for alcohol...

........however, i believe that what makes us the worst generation is our incessant materialism and egocentrism....

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I agree, I agree. However, lots of childrendoctors in the Netherlands were saying, according to that article, that we're raising a lost generation here. Seems they're pretty worried about that.