I just want to say.

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by Dark Star, Aug 22, 2005.

1. Dark Star

Dark Star Member

i am so excited to be coming home this next summer. I feel like its something ive always been searching for and being able to acually get it is something i will always cherish. Im so excited.

2. MamaKooKoo

MamaKooKoo Member

Im feeling much the same way, Dark Star. It fills me with even more joy that I get to share it with my babies and raise them in such an awesome family.

3. Dark Star

Dark Star Member

thats something i truely wish to achieve in my future with children. Im going to try to do my best to raise them in this type of lifestyle. :) and of course bring them to every gathering that is accepting. Im just so excited to acually be with people who accept me. My life is a life at bay, waiting to be released from its prison. Family and environments are keeping this back and i cannot wait till those factors are gone so that i can truely be the soul i know i am inside. And im so happy i can share this all with yall and be there to experience the same with everyone else at this gathering. Much love to everyone :)