I just want to go

Discussion in 'Find-A-Ride' started by LostOne, Jun 1, 2004.

1. LostOne

LostOne Member

Hello once again, I have not had a chance to get to a computer any time soon so I havnt been keeping in touch with any one. So basically here is the deal, I am going to do smething crazy, something that people have been warning against for quite sometime. Here is my phone # 972-375-8250. Anyone who is serious about this call me or text or something cause it is hard for me to keep up with this without a computer.

2. trippinwestoutahere

trippinwestoutahere Member

ok well I got stuff about done here in KY but the new 37 foot fithwheel cost us a motor in the new truck but we will hopefully be headed west in the next couple weeks I am like 28 or 29 and this is my first trip without kids (I wont count the texass experience)and want to go to some festivals or whatever gathering of ppl in the woods preferably or beach or woods on the beach we have to drop of some family in MT but other then that no destination we are seriously lacking in drivers licenses 1 driver 3 vehicles I mean we have both drove coast to coast with out one but it would be nice to have an extra person with one

3. chrizt1an

chrizt1an Member

so how did everything go?