i just talked to my best friend on the phone

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by nesta, Feb 10, 2009.

1. nesta

nesta Banned

for 50 minutes. i fucking hate talking on the phone. but with her i could talk for a long time. i always feel happier after talking to her.

it's great to have someone you can really appreciate.

this post doesnt have much of a point. just sort of a random thought, i guess.

2. Wiseman

Wiseman Senior Member

I also absolutely despise talking on the phone.

Is she the only person that you can talk to for a really long time on the phone?

I have a couple people like that. Like, most of the time, if it's a friend, they'll call and I'll just say, get on the internet and talk to me there because I'm not talking on the phone, but there's another friend, who, even when he just calls to invite me over to his house or something ends up talking to be for nearly an hour. It's weird, cause we both despise phones.

So yes, I can relate.

And it is extremely cool that you have someone you can 'confide' in :)

3. nesta

nesta Banned

pretty much. if i'm dating someone, i can talk to them for a long time and not get annoyed with it. but in general, i hate talking to most people on the phone at all. and most close friends i can stand to talk to for 10 or 20 minutes on the phone. but with her i can talk for over an hour with no problem. i only had to get off the phone to go to the bathroom and go to bed in a few.

i don't have much to confide in somebody though. but i did happen to confide to her tonight that i'm carrying satan's child, not hers. and thats a miracle.

and not one of those phony-balony "everyday miracles" like springtime or rainbows. a legitimate miracle. males don't get pregnant :eek:

4. zilla939

zilla939 Thought Police Lifetime Supporter

i talked to my dad for a while today.

someday you will marry this girl btw.

5. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I thought I recognized ....... [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hotwater

6. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

A phone conversation shouldn't last over a minute. Unless it's with your mama, that is.

7. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

shit I don't even call my mother, she calls me, and even then I don't talk for long. If i wanna talk to them, I just get in my car and drive 5 mintues up the road and talk to them

8. Traceroni.

Traceroni. Senior Member

I usually keep my phone conversations short as possible. The only usual exception is someone who lives more than three hours away and that I haven't talked to in a LONG time. Even then, I try to keep it short on the phone.

9. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Phones are magical. I love talking on them, unless Im tired and trying to fall asleep, then I just dont answer it.

10. nesta

nesta Banned

probably not. we both like chicks rather than men. thats incompatable.

11. nesta

nesta Banned

hell yeah :cheers2:

best b-movie ever, i think

12. prissbaby

prissbaby creepy

I know what you mean. the phone can be annoying... but with certain people, it's like conversation automatically just flows and flows and before you know it you've been talking forever.

then you have the people who call, talk and talk and yap and yap, and you can pretty much put the phone down without them even noticing because the conversation is pretty much them talking to themselves. lol, you know what I mean?

13. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Dewds, phones are like magical walkie talkie light show instruments for traveling in space. Youlls just taking shit for granted. Im very disappointed in youll

14. nesta

nesta Banned

damn. youlls ignant.

messenger pigeons are where it's at:cheers2:

15. Hilder

Hilder The Ganja Queen

I hate the phone too.. I also have those few people I can talk to for a while. Only those I love though.
    My best friend, my favorite aunt, my man.. sometimes my sister..

16. Jaitaiyai

Jaitaiyai Cianpo di tutti capi

Aw, thank you! I feel so appreciated and great, only I don't remember talking to you on the phone before and I'm straight. :confused:

Well, it's not like you were talking about someone else, right? :cool:

17. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

the phone is evil.

i talk to my mom for about an hour once a week. or rather, she talks to me for an hour while i sit there and occasionally say "yep" or "uh huh."

18. Wiseman

Wiseman Senior Member

I am sad to admit that I have seen that movie :D

19. Wiseman

Wiseman Senior Member

That's very cool. Yeah, most people don't ever really have much to say, but me and my friend always end up discussing like philosophy and stuff like that. It's sooo awesome :)

20. zilla939

zilla939 Thought Police Lifetime Supporter

she only likes chicks?

weird, i need a bit of both and always thought everyone was like me....