I just need to vent this out.

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Earthy Mama, Jan 2, 2005.

1. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

I did something to upset my boyfriend. No, I didn't cheat on him or anything like that...I love him way to much to hurt him like that. I think this hurt him though. Right now I just want to die. He is so mad at me. I posted in that stupid boob club thread. Its weird, I got so comfortable with my body I didn't think anything of it. I didn't think he'd care or be mad. He uses the forums too, I didn't expect him to not see them. At the time I did it I did it because I wanted to get over the last hump of this dumb fear I've had since I've grown these stupid boobs... the fear of people seeing them. The fear of just putting myself out there. So, I posted in that stupid booby club thread. I forgot about it. I didn't even think about once after that. Well, he just came across them and didn't say much besides something along the lines of, "I don't know about getting married". I deleted it all. I am so sick with grief over losing him because he means so much to me. I just don't know what to do. I am so tired of all the sadness in my life right now, I'm so sick of living. I feel like such a bad person...I've never cheated, never thought of it and never would want to... We even broke up but for some reason found each other again. I've never loved anyone as much as I do him and I can't see spending the rest of my life without him. So much healing has happened inside of me since I've met him and now it just all feels like its crumbling. I don't know what to do. I don't want to lose out on the best man I've ever met. Sorry, I needed to rant. I needed to get it out somewhere.

2. ForestNymphe

ForestNymphe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You are not a bad person at all. This storm shall pass.
    Sending you gentle hugs and lots of light.

3. MagnanimityMan

MagnanimityMan Member

awe earthy =\. i think, hopefully, just by reading this post, he should come around. if you tell him all this in person, which i think you might have touched once or twice so far, i think he'll definitely be understanding. it seems like it truly was you simply trying to spread some wings a little bit, and get over a little insecurity with your self, which i think truly is theraputic, no? what i've been gathering from these last several months being on these forums is that YOU are one of the most amazing, geniune people out there. he is probably a bit confused more then truly angry, and it will definitely all come around. as for the depression though, it's understandable, but chhhheer on up. everythign will be beautiful, i bet right now he's realizing what an amazing women he has, just by reading your initial post on how bad you feel, and the truth behind the post itself.
    **if he thinks everyone on the forums saw it, i know i didn't**
    how many posts were on that ol' thread, upwards of a thousand?? i doubt many people looked that far into it =P.
    definitely try to be a little more optimistic these next few days, you're too beautiful of a person for things like this to happen to =\.

4. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

you can delete your own posts. Will that make him feel better?

5. ahimsa

ahimsa Senior Member

I think time should let this all blow over as well, but, honestly, I don't think he has a lot to be mad over. Like said above, just explain your reasoning behind doing it, and he should respect that.

Tell him that you feel its your body and ,while you never meant to hurt him, you feel you should have control ver it.

Peace

6. Terrapin Flyer

Terrapin Flyer Banned

first off i love eryn with all my heart, and she knows that. i was only pissed after reading further into that thread to see all the stupid little 14-16 year old horney fucks who have nothing better to do than look at half naked chicks on the computer. would it be ok for me to start a post called "biggest dick on hipforums thread!"? i dont know where im going from this. this is all really stupid.

~shine on in love and light~
    Sundance

7. superNova

superNova Member

when it comes down to it, does this really matter? does it completely change who you thought she was? if so, then i don't think you ever really loved her.

sorry if that sounds harsh.

8. Terrapin Flyer

Terrapin Flyer Banned

i knew it was going to come down to this one way or another.......

fuck you you peice of shit CUSTIE INTERNET FUCK. you have nothing better to do than get all up in some shit that doesnt even concern you. now dont get me wrong im the nicest guy in the world until you question my love. i signed on one day and saw a picture of my girlfriends breasts in a thread with a bunncha the normal hornball preteen little faggots posting all over the thread and im not supposed to feel some kinnda way about that? you all need to get a fucking life outside of this joke of a website.deal with your own fucking life. maybe come to terms with why you have no friends outside of the ones in this box. this isnt all towards you supernova but you got my thinker thinkin' so im gonna roll with it.
    im so tired of the holier than thou attitide that i see comming from little kids who call themselves hippes on here. most of these kids probrally never even leave theyre computers besides to go to school everyday. so in conclusion stay outta shit that doesnt concern you cause no one really wants to hear you two cents anyway. and fuck you all in the neck with a rusty pole. lovin you

Sundance

9. superNova

superNova Member

haha well then!

i don't think that responding to a thread in a forum where someone is asking you to respond to them is "getting all up in some shit," it's just how message boards work. no one is trying to invade your life, but i mean that's what message boards are for - people post, and you respond.

sorry it made you so angry to hear my opinion, but it's just what i think, in a very very simplified statement.

of course be mad if you're mad! be sad if you're sad, you have every right to be, your emotions are yours. but to question your love for someone over a small event is really strange to me. and again, that's just my opinion, and you don't have to listen to it.

oh.. and i don't call myself a hippie ;)

10. urbangal

urbangal Member

I was gonna say something but after reading TF's post reply, I think I'll just laugh instead!
    Laughter is healing *giggle*

Hang in there, girlfriend, all hurt heals *huggles*

urby

11. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

eeekkk... no fighting please! :)

12. the6peace8keeper

the6peace8keeper Born Again Satanist

He just needs to get over it, its no big deal.

13. Dalee

Dalee Member

Hmmmm....I was in a reverse situation.

I posted my girlfriends boobs on the internet, and she got hella pissed :(

14. 8footsativa_chik

8footsativa_chik Waka Chang-Chang

This is quite a weird situation your in earthy. Quite weird indeed.
    Well, what have we established so far in this thread?
    1. He still definately loves you!
    2. You've overcome your fear of being 'out there!'
    3. your bf's Definately NOT a perv! :D (ok i had to add that, just a little joke sorta)

Your very lucky earthy, to have someone who cares about u this much.

take care :)

15. superNova

superNova Member

hahaha omg.

16. lynsey

lynsey Banned

I think perhaps he is over reacting a bit, but you should have asked him first.

17. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

hm, i dont think that she should have "asked" first. it's her body, she doesnt have to ask permission from any man about what she does. But in a relationship, it would probably be respectful to discuss such things and to know each other's boundaries and limits beforehand. It's as much his responsiblity as hers to make sure that dialogues like that happen. it sounds like a communication problem to me. i hope you kids can work it out. :D

18. Professor Jumbo

Professor Jumbo Mr. Smarty Pants

Exactly. The idea that many men get that they own their girlfriend's body is just plain sick. If your boyfriend behaves like that you should kick his sorry ass out. I don't intent to sound hash or mean, but I have no patience for assholes like that. Your boyfriend has no right to act hurt because you put a boob picture in these forums. He should support you in that decision especially since you did it to get over the fear that you explained. You don't need to feel bad about that. If he feels hurt it is becuase of his own insecurity, not because of anything that you did. Please, don't let him controll your emotions like that, that kind of behavior is abusive.
    Again, I don't mean to sound mean or nasty. I really have no tolerance for controlling manipulative behavior like that.

19. phillyrp314

phillyrp314 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

A response such as this should tell you everything you need to know about this person...

Quick to anger, easily defensive...

As the professor stated, it's an outburst of his own insecurities, plain and simple. I saw nothing in the statements made by others to ellicit a reaction such as this. He sees this "problem" as an erosion of his power to control you.
    He's using harsh, unrational emotions to make you feel bad. This is sickening. Anyways, he is now one of the pervs he so vehemently despises. He was looking at the boobie club thread, wasn't he? He's no different than the other people who have visited. He just doesn't have the balls to admit that he likes what he sees.

I've known a few people like this, in that he has to control everything his SO does. And basically this guy was a moron.

Don't feel that you've done a single thing wrong. It's not his choice. It's yours. And you should feel ashamed about nothing. You didn't do it in any other context other than what you described. Nobody should be ashamed of a beautiful body.

Hell, if my gf did that and received positive feedback, I'd be proud. I have a secure relationship with my girlfriend, and would appreciate the fact tht others thought she was beautiful.

my 2 cents....

20. Terrapin Flyer

Terrapin Flyer Banned

hey ya wanna know my two cents?
    go into yer bathroom, get a nice warm bath going. stick your face in it and take a few deep breaths. that will calm you down.

lovin you still.

Sundance