I just heard rusted root put out new tour dates.

Discussion in 'Events and Festivals' started by yohonis, Jan 31, 2005.

1. yohonis

yohonis Member

Any one gonna see rusted root? im deffinitly gonna see them both nights in chicago. House of blues is having a bunch of good shows to bad they are super strick there.

2. peacefulwind14

peacefulwind14 Member

I'll probably see the show in Buffalo and I might be in Kilington the night they are there too so...
    The setlist varies only slightly with every show but they always put on a great concert so I'm pyshced.

3. drbeaker

drbeaker Member

In my experience house of blues is very strict in regards to searching people for contraband when they enter, but don't have much in the way of crowd patroling once you get inside. My advise, leave your flasks and glass pipes at home, empty the tobacco out of a couple cigarettes, fill em with.....other stuff.....and scatter them around a pack with lots of regular cigarettes so they blend in. It's amazing the looks you get inside when you pull this off. People look at your cigarette, sniff the air, then get a perplexed look on their face.

I may be at the rusted root show at the cleveland house of blues, it's during my midterms week, so it depends on what my test schedule shapes up to be. I will definately be there this monday for Flogging Molly though, I can't wait. I'm going to hide all of my whiskey in my stomach so security can't find it, they never serach there! ;)