I just had the best fucking talk with my mom

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by CaptainBeefheartFan, May 4, 2007.

1. CaptainBeefheartFan

CaptainBeefheartFan Screwed Up

alright soooo, my grandpa died yesterday (he always hated me "GOD DAMN LONGHAIR!!!!" and the like), but my mom is really sad. so today, I forgot to take my add medicine, and I didnt have time to eat breakfast, so my mom picked me up from school and we went out and had breakfast (a nice vegetarian breakfast burrito and a few cups of some excellent organic green tea:) ) so we are having an awesome conversation about how everything has spirits, and about my grandpa's spirit, and I start to talk to her about spiritual enlightenment, and I begin to talk to her about drug use. Now these days, I can have an intelligent conversation about drugs after having read some of the literature on the subject, and I can convince people about these things. So I'm talking to my mom about weed, and I told her that it can be used for spiritual purposes and in moderation, and how it is better for you than alcohol. My mom now seems to have no problem with me smoking weed when I'm a little older, or growing a personal plant. She also said, and I quote, "Some day, invite me over, and we'll make organic marijuana brownies, and then we have to paint!" and I was like "of course!" hahaha that will be so awesome!!!

2. RebelGray

RebelGray Banned

3. Scarface186

Scarface186 Member

if your parents really dont give a damn, then you better not take that for granted mother fucker, you have no idea how good you have it. having parents that care about you smokin weed makes everything in life easier, trust me man. keep that shit burnin brother

4. CaptainBeefheartFan

dude, its not like its been like this forever, trust me, if it had I would be smoking a lot more haha. Naw dude, last time I got busted I got in a SHITLOAD of trouble, I think it was because I was too young. My parents are just more concerned with me being in places where I can get arrested. Today is the first day I have convinced my mom about this, but I'm still going to wait another year or two to let her know that I'm smoking, because she would not be cool with me toking at my age, but if I get caught before then, then I probably wont get in any trouble at all

5. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

Its amazing how if you explain something using the right words, it makes that much of a differance. Glad to hear you mastered that concept. Congrats about ya mum, thats pretty cool man.

6. CaptainBeefheartFan

thanks dude! I guess after I aged a year or two and I read a good amount of books and articles on drugs, then I realized that I could put up a SHITLOAD of a better arguement then "It's just a little bud mannnnn" haha

7. RebelGray

RebelGray Banned

hey don't knock it bro, i've said that exact sentence to like 100 people! :)

8. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

Good for you! I wish I could have conversations like that with my parents.

9. RebelGray

RebelGray Banned

me and my mom just had a pretty cool stoned interaction, she just came in and started talking about how the chiuahua is the one who always hides the remote. i was laughing my ass off at her.

10. jimaug87

jimaug87 Member

It doesn't matter where you are, who you're talking to, or what the subject is; always use proper grammar and use relivant examples to back up your point. If you sound inteligent the person you're speaking to will at least listen to you. Some kids just argue with their parents and don't try slowing down and making valid points.

Please nobody comment on my grammar right now because I am BAKED.

11. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

well, good thing you done there. pretty similar thing i did with my mom. now dont be strupid, buy a few lights, get a space in your room and grow some plants. get biobizz nutes and you will have organic buds to moderate yourself with. buying weed still at a point where ur allowed to grow is worse than racism imo