I just got layed off...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by fritz, Jun 27, 2006.

1. fritz

fritz Heathen

So my boss can handle her husbands health problems...Said I still will have a job to go back to down the line.

And, a half hour after...Offered a really nice rental property, closer to both our jobs...Reeaal cheap...Two car driveway, laundry, big fridge, porch, yard... Would enable my buddy to pay his mortgage, but not live there...

So, if all goes well I could have nicer digs, collect unemployment...Find something under the table...

Wow! That all just happened really fast! I'm exhausted.

2. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

Well, sounds like you definitely have some positive changes coming your way! Thats good news!

How has your neck been feeling lately?

3. fritz

fritz Heathen

It hurts..PT is kinda helping to stretch out the crunchy parts.. :)
    Though, my therapists office was out by my job, makes no sense wasting the gas getting there now... (1hr trip)I'm undecided as to what to do now.

4. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

Sorry to hear that you're still in pain. Are you having a hard time sleeping because of it?

5. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

and here I thought it was unenjoyment.

6. fritz

fritz Heathen

Sucks...This fucking sucks..
    I had my PT place all set up out by my job, had to cancel that..Too much gas money...no point in going way out there..
    I have a wedding out of state coming up in two weeks, already bought the damned plane ticket..
    Yesterday, I put in an e-bay bid on a fucking new crystal skull (my sixth, they're just little guys)...Now I'm hoping I lose it. :(
    I'm not sure my body will be able to handle an under the table gig. Typically, those types of jobs involve some physical running..

Fuck!

*sigh* Things'll work themselves out along with my perserverance...It'll be allright...I'm just a bit discombobulated right now, & I have no idea if she really meant it when she said I'll still have a job, I don't trust her.
    In about twenty minutes these pills I just took will kick in...At least I won't be feeling any pain for awhile.... :/

7. fritz

fritz Heathen

...Have to remember that one. :D