I just downed one pill

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by H0RR3R, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Scarred_Raven

Scarred_Raven Member

Haha ya man back when I started I would just be like wow I'm totally sober and like 2-5 mins later I would be tripping lol

2. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

lol it takes much longer than 20 minutes for something to go from your mouth to your anus, unless you have a condition like IBS, and even then, that is extreme.

And aside from that little medical truth, mdma is excreted in the urine, not feces. in fact 65% of it is peed out within a few hours, completely wasted.

But is the tolerance that bad? I took a cautious dose of mdma (i estimate about 1 to 1.5 pill's worth) on tuesday, and i plan to take about 2 or 3 times that amount on saturday. Will it be wasteful to do so?

3. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

nah i just did 2 hours of research on the net and tripled my knowledge about mdma and the human brain lol.

next time i am including vitamin c and 5htp supplements in my diet for the experience :)

4. H0RR3R

H0RR3R Member

I did both and once and ROLLED HARDER then the previous night.
    so much for all you nay sayers...

5. pushit

pushit One jive Motha Fucka

Way to go, I don't like doing hard drugs too soon myself. DXM two nights in a row isn't all that fun... I'm sure SOMEBODY will reply but you will have to wait until later, I'ma sleepz.

6. CandyKid

CandyKid Member

Best advice I can give is if you know your gonna roll, dont eat that entire day drink a good amount of water, and thirty minutes before you eat your first ill chew up and swallow a 500 mg Vitamin C pill wait five min straight swallow another 500 mg vitamin c wait 25 min then chew up and swallow your first ill wait twenty min and snort half a ill and be ready to ROLL baby

7. goofydrummer

goofydrummer Senior Member

hahaha you have to digest what you eat in order to shit and if you digested the rolls you'd be rolling

8. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

About 5htp, it takes a little bit of time to be converted into Serotonin, so taking it an hour before rolling won't be helping your roll, but it might help the next day.