I just can't seem to get over partners "high number"

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by jtd, May 13, 2012.

1. Yazzz

Yazzz Member

Yes it's definitely a generalization.... I just find it's so often true that I'm not that careful with my words. Really really beautiful women get Sooooo many things for free in life. In my opinion it's really rare to find a super hot female (and by this i mean a straight up 10.0 in the looks department - not your wife who is a 8 who you think is that hot - :)) who is not completely fucked in the head and self absorbed. You know exactly what women I'm talking about too - the ones that are completely shocked and taken aback that you didn't offer to buy them a drink :)

The guys who end up with those women are usually successful men who have no inclination whatsoever in having a real relationship - they just want a trophy to fuck.... hence the douchebag part :)

2. Yazzz

Yazzz Member

Everyone talking about "numbers" in this thread is a fucking retard. I'm glad you're shallowness causes you emotional distress - because you're weak as fuck.

Ray Roberts likes this.
  3. Shivaya

Shivaya Y'a rien de trop beau pour la classe ouvrière.

So youre glad someone you consider weak is suffering? dayum son, that's harsh

4. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

I met one of these women once, she was an absolute angel. We just had really bad timing though so it didn't work out.

5. pipgirl

pipgirl Member

look, i had similar thoughts, my numbers are very low, and my bf has slept with more people.
    so when the relationship got really serious i was a bit frustrated about this. but the i figured, NUMBERS ARE JUST NUMBERS! our sex life is great, we are very compatible, and we experiment a lot! so why would i want to sleep with more people that would probably not be as great anyway?
    i love my bf so much, and in my opinion that is way more important than some silly numbers, i would never throw what we have (great sex included) for sex with other people.
    if you feel the same way about your girl, you should probably let this go as well.
    if you are not ready to settle and having sex with more ppl is more important, do that, but you will lose her.
    all the best

6. driftwood_74

driftwood_74 Level 88

It seems like a no-brainer. Go for the threesome route. If you go out on your own or ask for her permission, there is a decent chance you lose her. But, with a threesome, everyone is involved and you get sample some extra vaginas to get your count up. Of course, her count will technically also continue to rise.

7. jtd

jtd Guest

I'll try the threesome route then. Thanks for your posts. I'm not really sure how I'd bring it up though :s

8. Tripstacy

Tripstacy Member

hehe, if your too afraid to bring it up good luck convincing a third girl to do it with you guys

9. driftwood_74

driftwood_74 Level 88

Its easy, jsut say: "Sugar muffin, you're the one for me, but I need some more notches in my bed post. You are more than welcome to join us, but this has to be done to save the relationship!"

10. andrew45

andrew45 Member

there is a big thread in here . called ''is she a slut ''. a guy having same problem like you .
    big success .

11. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

The amount of people your partner has been with and you have been with should mean sweet fuck all! She is with you now and that is what should be importent to you. Those numbers have stopped now, because she chooses to be with you. Being insecure does only one thing to a relationship and that is tears it apart. Have confidence fuck and eat her like she has never been before and the people in her past will mean nothing to her.

12. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

Also the threesome thing can be an amazing thing you can share together, but I don't suggest having one unless you are both secure and confident in your relationship and are able to talk openly with each other about it. It does not sound like you are there.

13. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

'Cause ultimatums and sex usually work soooo well.

14. Bunnielight

Bunnielight Member

Don't even worry about it. I don't even count probably half of the people I've slept with because it wasn't even good and nothing came of it.

In the end, those numbers don't matter. If you guys have a good sex life now, leave it alone and just enjoy it. There's nothing wrong with having only slept with 3 people. Don't even think about it.

15. driftwood_74

driftwood_74 Level 88

Agreed. I was trying to be sarcastic, but it doesn't always come out over the computer. I agree with most other posters here in that it shouldn't really matter if the relationship is healthy. Maybe the OP should go see a therapist about this, as there is likely some other deeper issue at work.

16. Jesus Pipes

Jesus Pipes Guest

If you have been with her for years and it still bothers you, in all honesty you should probably break it off. No one can rationally say jus get over it, cus that's not possible.

17. athena324

athena324 Banned

I agree with "Tripstacy"... If the numbers matter it sounds like you are not ready to settle down. What you need to do is look closely at what you really want. It is fine to not want to settle down, but if that is your decision don't pretend it is not...

After all there are always options out there, for example http://www.adultservicesbrisbane.com.au

18. jtd

jtd Guest

The whole reason I'm upset about it all is that this is the girl I want to end up with forever . . . but before I do I want to get a few more notches on the old bedpost. I don't think this is a silly thing to want.

19. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

Wanting something and doing it at any cost are two very different things. Nobody gets everything they want in life. Some people never find the one person they want to be with permanently, and many of them would love to trade places with you. If you throw away your great situation just to satisfy a hormonal urge, you're probably going to regret it someday. I've enjoyed more than my share of sleeping around over the years, but I wouldn't trade my primary long-term relationship for it. But that's my priorities, not yours.

You have a big decision to make. One of many that you will be faced with as an adult. Don't be a fool. Figure out what your priorities are at this point in your life, and then the decision will make itself.

I don't really know what you want from us at this point. People have talked through both sides of it for more than a month. Nobody can make this decision for you, and nobody else will have to live with the consequences.

20. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

Reason being, it is not partners high number but your addition that is problematic.