i just broke through

Discussion in 'DMT' started by L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream, Mar 25, 2011.

1. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Yes, I touched on this earlier in the thread, I think it applies more to Life Subliminal Dreams Dmt trips but it can be applied to your trip as well, since mushrooms have a longer duration. But the mind seems to have a way of shielding/protecting itself to function in reality.

An analogy may be Like when you first meet a girl or guy you are attracted to, there is a complete distinction between yourself. "She is so hot/smart/funny/graceful!" The more that relationship develops, those qualities are still there but perhaps become less striking as they were initially and eventually if you fully develop the relationship you start referring to the two of you as "we" "us" where a distinction no longer exists.

2. L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream

L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream Member

haha, knew that was coming :sunny:

3. Tokapelli

Tokapelli Member

Thats a good analogy Gureilibedlam. and Mr. Writer, what i am trying to say more or less is that yes the enities met on any substance are reflections of yourself, but what isnt? I view reality like that all the time, not just in altered states.

4. Shivaya

Shivaya Y'a rien de trop beau pour la classe ouvrière.

Awesome. In the end, they can only be as much of a threat to you as you let them, beacause after all, they ARE you.