i just broke through

Discussion in 'DMT' started by L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream, Mar 25, 2011.

1. L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream

L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream Member

i dont understand the question

2. Desos

Desos Senior Member

well there is one way to find out...

one time, at a party, when i was on acid, this dude who has done dmt before, and this guy who has had a NDE, and myself, sat down and had a conversation about just that.

the guy who almost died said that he went up to heaven and met his guardian angel, who was black. he was a pretty avid racist before that, so his view on life was totally changed, and he was no longer racist after that.

then the guy who had done dmt talked about meeting beings and it paralelled pretty closely, except instead of being in heaven he just said he was in hyperspace. i'd almost consider the terms heaven and hyperspace to be interchangable in this case.

have you ever had a dream that came true? because this is a well documented phenomena. because even if the dream is fleeting, there is obviously, im some cases, some sort of substance to the dream, if it is a reflection of the future. the same can be applied to psychedelic use. perhaps it was just a hallucination, but it could have also been a reflection of some sort of substance. however, obviously it is alot harder to tell, as opposed to a dream coming true.

my whole theory on the experiencing extra dimensional beings who think you shouldn't be there thing is this:

we are in this current instance of reality experiencing a human lifetime in a three dimensional world. our lives are bound to our senses and our perception of our three diminsional world. this is due, if you will, to our current place in our terrestrial journey -- our 'karma.' drugs like dmt and salvia alter our perception sometimes and allow us to see beyond what is our three dimensional world into a broader scope of reality. because of this, we are breaking beyond the scope of what we are meant to experience at the present. so when we break beyond our three diminsional walls it causes the beings that are beyond to want to send us back, and wonder why we are there, because they know that we shouldn't be there -- we should be back in our third dimensional world. would be kinda like if you were walking along one day and a big shark just walked up to you and said hey. you'd be kinda startled and want for the shark to get back in the ocean.

but maybe, one can reach a point where human contact in other dimensions can become acceptable. because there are alot of reports about kind and healing beings as well.

reminds me of my favorite tripping quote: "hey crab, put down that cigarette! your a crab, crabs don't smoke cigarettes!"

says the aliens: "hey humans, get back in your bubble! your a human, you don't belong here!"

3. 7he4uthor

7he4uthor Member

that is correct

as far as consequences ... i imagine you sensed correctly
    you should describe the beings

head size would help
    hieght
    color
    eyes
    hands/fingers
    hair
    etc

4. 7he4uthor

7he4uthor Member

pm me
    i can answer that

5. Shivaya

Shivaya Y'a rien de trop beau pour la classe ouvrière.

why not answer here? its interesting stuff....

6. L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream

7. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

You assume it's your brain fucking with you and it's all just drug induced bullshit. But why is this bullshit, and aliens showing you the afterlife are real? Have you considered that what your trip was showing you, was a representation of how things are in your life at the moment?

It's well documented in the same way that meeting aliens while on drugs is well documented. In other words, a lot of people writing about it, but not any scientific investigation of it. No rigorous research. I have had premonitory dreams, yes. They are not supernatural given what I think dreams are; a kind of subconscious mass-analysis of your recent memory and the happenings of late. Given a mass analysis of this, often we can make very simple and logical predictions, even in our sleep.

8. z3r0face

z3r0face Member

9. z3r0face

z3r0face Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPiDp6KQPm8"]YouTube - Neem Karoli Baba २

10. Kamran

Kamran Member

If you gave someone psychedelics in a world with no god or all of that shit I guarantee that person would spread word about religion and love and life other than us beings on this realm we call ours. It all comes to realisation of things whilst tripping and it's the way that it makes you feel and how it effects you. If it effects you, if you feel it, see it, taste it, love it, hate it, smell it or hear it, then to me that is what's real
    :sunny:

11. z3r0face

z3r0face Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Q1tQPjjSwc"]YouTube - 111
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NaxABgus_w"]YouTube - 111

There you have it LSD. Stop over-dramatizing emotion. Problem solved, lol.

12. L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream

this picture had me on the floor laughing last night when I broke through again, oh my god that was enlightening.

so last night I had multiple breakthroughs, the first breakthrough it was like I isolated the evilness and/or fear inside me that kept giving me bad trips and it was as if I could have sealed it away forever, but I let it stay for some reason. So it could know I would recognize it each time I tripped. The next breakthrough was like I had a complete understanding of ying and yang and I felt as though I was in love with both the good and the bad, I found myself laughing to myself for what felt like hours. I have never felt so enlightened in my life. It was so fleeting though its hard to remember how amazing that was last night. I just felt complete understanding.

13. PassionateChemist

PassionateChemist Member

I laughed very hard aswell on my first breakthrough, as if my mind could not comprehend what I just witnessed. I been reading some of your post and it seems like you been using DMT alot lately. Try enjoy some of the real life aswell!

14. L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream

haha yea, doing so now after that.

15. Tokapelli

Tokapelli Member

^ thats a cool epiphone, did you notice how your previous trip kinda set you up for it? It kinda reminds me of Alexs Greys description of his painting, i think its called Surrender. He points out that one of the figures in the painting is subdueing a demon, the figure has a sword to his neck, and could kill the demon and send it away forever, but he shows compassion in letting the demon live, because he has it under control.
    I think that demon comes from your ego, maybe on a subconsious or even a concious level you realized that the demon is part of your human experience here in this 3 dimensional world. So you let it live, but you deffinitely took a stand and let it know that it wasnt going to be running the show anymore. You have to have the ying to have the yang, once you realize that you can start to appreciate and celebrate every aspect of life, even if your ego tells you that its a bad thing.

16. L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream

exactly on point man. exactly. you wouldn't know where i could find this picture would you? Ive been searching for it.

17. Shivaya

Shivaya Y'a rien de trop beau pour la classe ouvrière.

Are you still seeing entities? Are they being nicer now?

18. L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream

its just the fact that i realized they are me, and i realized that i could recognize when the fear inside me allows them to scare me, and now its like i am no longer scared, because its just me.

19. Tokapelli

Tokapelli Member

^ for sure, i had the same kind of experience with mushrooms recently. I asked the mushrooms before i did them if they were extra terrestrial. I felt a very strong intimidating alien presence and then came to the realization that it was basically a reflection of myself, and felt like i was one with it. But it was still a seperate independent entity in a way. I kinda like to think (like it says in that tool song) we are all one conciousness experiencing itself subjectively. So we are all one, yet we are all completely independent at the same time, everyone with their own personal universe inside their head. Its a paradox and it doesnt make any sense, and thats how i know im on to something lol.

20. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Tada! :sultan: