i just broke through

Discussion in 'DMT' started by L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream, Mar 25, 2011.

1. L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream

L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream Member

after like 6 attempts i did it, i pulled probably eight hits out of my lightbulb vape and sat back, i saw these people when i closed my eyes they were super advanced half robot half alien and they were like processing me showing me how everything worked, but they looked like i was not ment to see it. i really want to go back and see more but i dont know when the next time i should try it should be, that was amazing though, def the hardest i have ever tripped. im a little confused why they looked so upset that i was there.

2. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

I have never experienced "beings" on it, although when it first hit me, my three friends around me turned into aliens!! Other than that I just meet spirit beings on salvia.

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Because you're a dumb animal with its head in the trans dimensional cookie jar.

I definitely have felt my head being processed through some sort of super advanced technology/machinery. I have seen beings on various trips as well but I've never been shown or taught really by them.

4. L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream

but is it ok to be doing that? i feel like there will be consequences in the afterlife for already knowing what will happen

5. OptimisticFutureBlues

OptimisticFutureBlues Member

I heard somewhere that taking DMT disrupts your end trip. Because DMT is the chemical that is released into your brain upon dying. Idk. I don't want to come across as a naysayer but I never trusted it, just for that reason.

Down to trip, not down to fuck up that trip. Especially since its the last one.

6. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Im a dumb animal as well, :p I haven't the slightest idea how to answer that question. However deeply you believe in what you experienced, go with your intuition, that is my best advice.

7. Doctor Porkchop

Doctor Porkchop Member

Nice, that sounds really cool :)
    I really want to try DMT lol

8. PassionateChemist

PassionateChemist Member

DMT is only released if your body knows you're going to die. Because only then enough stress hormones will be released to break through the pineal defense system, and releasing DMT.

9. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

I'd like to point out that there is zero medical evidence of DMT being released when you die, nor of any functional use of DMT in the body beyond a step in some chemical reactions, nor of released DMT even being able to cause you to trip.

This was a -speculation- by strassman, and somehow everyone now thinks it is the way the world actually works. But it's not. It's just what one guy's theory was, a theory with no evidence behind it and lots of problems in it.

If there is an afterlife, do you really think that getting high on a chemical found in virtually all of nature is going to affect your journey to/in it? That seems like a rather odd conception of the afterlife. Can you imagine some transdimensional being greeting your soul after you die, looking over the chart of your life, and saying "Ok, everything looks good here . . . wait. Wait a second. Says here you went to a grateful dead concert in 88? Is that right? and says here you were passed a bowl of weed that had some dmt sprinkled in it? Oh boy. I'm really sorry to tell you, but our local Transdimensional Drug Enforcement Agency doesn't allow DMT users into the afterlife. Too complicated to explain, I'm really sorry. You will have to spend eternity as a ghost on earth".

:\

10. PassionateChemist

PassionateChemist Member

If you would have actually read the book, you would see there is alot of anatomic evidence which suggests that it does. However, there has not been any concrete evidence, but that might have to do with the fact that DMT metabolizes quickly upon release, which makes it difficult to detect several days/weeks after death. Also there has been DMT levels detected inside human blood, so your body does make DMT somehow, just no one knows where.

And those beings are produced by your brain(and DMT) only, and if your conscience feels guilty that you have done DMT before, this may affect the way those 'beings' will interact with you.

11. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

@Writer:The concept of afterlife seems odd to me and the fact you have these beings talking in English.

12. LeviathanXII

LeviathanXII Member

In terms of speaking about an afterlife as if it existed, I would say it makes sense that there would be a chemical that triggers as you die in order to throw your "soul" or "mind" into an alternate dimension. It would not be about the getting high part, but just about needing something mentally powerful enough in effect to have your mind act in a certain way and separate the "soul" from body, perhaps even only temporarily so that you could be reincarnated, considering how short the effects are. People used to think a lot of supernatural things that turned out to just be chemical reactions and changes. Who is to say that the afterlife simply is not just another supernatural thing in the world that mankind will eventually come to explain through science, theory, and chemical reaction.

13. Shivaya

Shivaya Y'a rien de trop beau pour la classe ouvrière.

I think it would be awesome to find someone who has had a near death experience and make them try DMT to compare the two. People who have had NDE's often claim they felt like they were being shot through a tunnel going into an alternate dimension.

It would be really interesting to find someone who has experienced that and see how the DMT trip compares.

14. PassionateChemist

PassionateChemist Member

Yeah, especially considering NDE's are described as 'seeing the light at the end of the tunnel' which a friend of mine had on a DMT breakthrough. Also when my mom gave birth to my older sister(without pain medication) she saw herself lying on the bed from above the room. It all kind of seems pretty much alike.
    Explaination on no pain medication trip: with 'low' amount of stress hormones, your body releases adrenaline, the fight or flight hormone. When your body has a 'high' amount of stress hormones, it releases DMT (according to the theory of R. Strassman). This would make sense, considering you don't want to trip on DMT when you are face to face with for example a grizzly bear on a hiking tour. Only when your body is exposed to tremendous amount of pain or stress it would release DMT.

Again, this is all speculation and no concrete evidence has been found.

15. chadcr01

chadcr01 Senior Member

i dare say mr.writer has read The Spirit Molecule, had you actually stuck around here for a while you would know he happens to be one of the most well read individuals around here on the topic of psychedelics ;)

and he is absolutely correct. while it was an interesting read, strassmans theories and some of his conclusions about the bioactivity of DMT are indeed very flawed, and have not shown any bit of conclusive proof of DMT's role in the body.. i disagree with Strassman's conclusions about DMT's role in dreaming as well.

16. L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream

haha damn it writer you always make too much sense, i need to trip with you :indian_chief:

good point as well though

17. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

Haha you know what would be funny but also suck if that really happened and god looks at your list of things you did. I have definitely thoughta that before too.

18. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

lol, it makes no difference whether the being in my example is speaking english, french, mandarin, mathematical semitone, fractal colors, telepathically . . . that's beside the point, which is that a conception of the afterlife in which you are barred from entering it due to psychedelic consumption while living is . . . strange. Are the beings also against sodomy? "How dare ye place ye divine penis from whence cometh thine holy metabolites of DMT after tripping, into a waste receptacle." Come now, surely we can think critically better than this. DMT is an incredible psychedelic, but to jump from that to it being the gateway to the afterlife . . . well, why not make that jump with anything else? Phenethylamine is also present in most life, why isn't phenethylamine "the spirit molecule"? because *some* people who smoke DMT experience entity contact? Something that many psychedelics apparently offer? The whole thing just stinks of a quasi-religious mystic fad by people who want to justify their illegal narcotic consumption :).

Just smoke the damn psychedelic crack and be happy that it can fit into your receptors and cause an endogenous, non-supernatural shift in consciousness :D nothings ever good enough for some people :p

19. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I guess it doesn't matter that you saw your future daughter off to college on 2cb and k then either :rofl: Just fucking tranquilze out on your cat darts and be happy

20. PassionateChemist

PassionateChemist Member

Yet I still wonder why is DMT inside our bodies? What is the evolutionary advantage of having DMT flowing in your blood stream / released upon death?