I hope you don't know people like this

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by TheLizardKingMike, Jan 21, 2005.

1. TheLizardKingMike

TheLizardKingMike Members

I have this "friend" who at first I thought was just a little crazy, but she is actualy completly nuts. She is a fucking weed fiend she always have to be in on smoke whether she has anything or not. She hangs out with people solely to smoke their pot. She even steals it from this guy she hangs out with all the time. She always tells us about what she does and how much she hates him.

Well anyway today she was really pissing me off. Dont't get me wrong she's pretty much the only person who annoys me. And no one who knows her can blame me. Today she was calling all the shots. I was getting my friend to meet me somewhere and she wont shut up when i'm on the phone while im trying to pay attention but i couldn't do it all I had no idea because there were so many voices and what not. She told me to shut up and I said "Why dont' you shut up?" she then unlocked her car door and told me to leave. I decided to go because we werent far from my house, but hen I remembered that i needed my pot so I stayed in, but I wouls have gladly left.

She always has to have what she wants when she wants it all the time
    Today I figured that she wasn't much different than a dictator. Well I'm starting to ramble and I'm quite stoned so I'm sorry if this doesn't flow right or something. OK peace and may your mary garden grow

2. jimi420

jimi420 Member

yeah i know some people like that. Just don't hang out with her any more. disassociate yourself with her. your better off

3. TheLizardKingMike

It's not that easy she kinda revolves around one of my best friends. She always has to be hanging out with him and he doesnt she gets pissed. If he doesnt return her calls she gets really pissed. She annoys him alot too but hes known her for a long time and he doesnt know whay to do. It's not like I hate her It's just that I'm getting tired of her shit.

4. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

play ween's weed whore for her... and be flip her off when its over. let her keep the cd.

5. Shamrock

Shamrock Member

I bet you're a girl. Guys dont make posts like that.

6. Jack_Straw2208

yeah, YOUR FUCKIN COOL.

lol, jk, you're a good man...

7. TheLizardKingMike

I am a guy. I only posted this because I wanted to know if you knew people like that. I see her almost everday and she is really pissong me off. Oh yeah, one more thing, Fuck you.

8. Jack_Straw2208

hey hey hey, no need for that... dont let people over the internet work you up...

9. Peace Attack

Peace Attack Make War

I know a girl like that and it's a real bummer. Not to be petty but she constantly smells like pussy, and it's rumered that her vagina is quite floppy.

10. PokeSmot

PokeSmot Member

pimpl slap 'er like the ho she is

11. Gravy_Train_Gilmour

Gravy_Train_Gilmour Member

eww...like fucking bad fish...

12. snelio37

snelio37 Member

that's too much information.really, more than i ever needed to know.

as for this whack attack, give her something else that none of you keep a steady supply of so she can go bum off someone else.

13. Jack_Straw2208

wow, you are uber cool for a 15y/o...

i wish i had the balls or ovaries to be so cool...

no, but seriously, you are teh cool.